Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20687)
Natalie P.
Definitely the second best drugstore concealer on the market right after another maybelline concealer ;) This offers more coverage but I still prefer the age rewind. However, this line has more shades to choose from, so it appeals to a larger crowd
Katie B.
Corpus Christi, TX
I am very fair skinned so i chose to buy the lightest foundation and powder which is 110. At the store it has a label that suggests if you buy that foundation and powder then you should use the number 10 concealer which is suppose to be the lightest...however, it is DARKER than the number 15 concealer (which is suppose to be darker..its one shade up). It's very yellow as well. It's just disappointing that they paired that concealer up with the lightest foundation shade. They need to swap 10 & 15. Now I have to take it back and exchange which is just a hassle.
Karolina M.
Bronx, NY
This is my favortie drugstore concealer of the moment, it works very well with the fit me liquid foundation. That being said, there isn't a wide range of colors, and I wish there'd be darker shades to fit everyone's skin tones.
Kelsey L.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This is a pretty good drugstore concealer. I use it over a color correcting concealer under my eyes and to cover any blemishes. I am pretty fair and luckily there is a color light enough to work for me. The price is great. My only critique would be that you DEFINITELY need to set it with powder or it will crease terribly under the eyes. That said, it is one of my go-to's.
Jennifer S.
Flat Rock, MI
This is my absolute favorite concealer!!!! I've tried everything from high end to drug store and I always go back to the Maybelline Fit Me! Concealer. It does crease a little bit so I just set it with a powder. I absolutely recommend this concealer!
Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX
Perfect coverage and smooths fine lines when a translucent powder is used to lock in as it conceals. I have dark circles under my eyes due to my having Lupus. Each day try to masquerade my illness with concealer and they are either too expensive or way too hard to achieve a flawless look! I'm sold on Maybelline though! Drug store prices are fantastic!
Naina J.
I love these concealers, I've already finished 2 of them and I'm in need of a third. They have good coverage and come in a vast variety of tones. If you're looking for an affordable concealer this is the one to try. The maybelline fit me foundations are also amazing.
Denise C.
It's such a creamy and pigmented concealer that's it covers my dark circles the packaging isn't anything amazing it only con is that there isn't that much product in the container I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a new concealer
Deanna L.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Light more...
review on the maybelline fit me concealer. It's great coverage compared to "Ready set gorgeous concealer" it's very creamy and it does stay on for a while. Comes with a full tube of product and and has a great applicator. The only down side is that it is a lot of money, but overall it's a great concealer. Rate 9/10. I will definitely repurchase!!
Priscilla M.
Wilmington, CA
This is a really good concealer with good medium coverage if you don't want something extremely heavy. If you have under eye lines then it might go into the creases if you don't moisturize and prime correctly. But other than that very good product.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back