Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20686)
Kimberly G.
Palmdale, CA
Review for: Light more...
Okay so I don't own the bars concealer but I've heard this compares. This stuff is MAGIC! I always get a lighter color for highlighting and this is amazing! It never creases on me and it stays put all day whether I set it or not! Definitely recommend!
Jasmine A.
Rego Park, NY
Another one of my absolute favorites, a classic to say the least. If you have used nars creamy concealer, you can definitely compare the two, but the Maybelline fit me is the same formula (almost) at a fraction of the cost. The concealer has such great coverage for my under eye circles and blends effortlessly. It also does not crease on me what so ever.
Abbey M.
This concealer is all around great! It matches the perfect color I need and covers pretty well. My only complaint is that sometimes it doesn't last as long as I need it to and I am left with circles under my eyes at the end of the day. I keep this concealer on hand though.
Katie B.
Corpus Christi, TX
I am very fair skinned so i chose to buy the lightest foundation and powder which is 110. At the store it has a label that suggests if you buy that foundation and powder then you should use the number 10 concealer which is suppose to be the lightest...however, it is DARKER than the number 15 concealer (which is suppose to be darker..its one shade up). It's very yellow as well. It's just disappointing that they paired that concealer up with the lightest foundation shade. They need to swap 10 & 15. Now I have to take it back and exchange which is just a hassle.
Jocelyn C.
I definitely love this concealer it's so creamy but not heavy at the same time it's buildable I love this concealer a lot it's super long lasting as well for a drug store concealer it's amazing quality I definitely purchase this over and over again 😊
Diane K.
This is my favorite doe foot concealer. I usually like to use other applicators, but if I am going to glide on some concealer with this type of applicator this is my go to! So good to keep in your purse for emergencies. Dries as a powder, color matches beautifully, so smooth, doesn't crease, and is very inexpensive for the quality. I highly recommend.
Kaylyn C.
Boone, NC
Very good concealer, this is a dupe to high end concealers. It doesn't crease as much with a powder which is great. it is good for under eyes or blemishes. The packaging is very nice. I definitely will buy this again. I loveeeeeee it!!!! very good!
Betty T.
Ramona , CA
To be honest I don't use it as a concealer, but more of a highlighter but it still brightens my eyes and does conceal my under eye circles as well. My face is more on the oily side and with my setting powder the concealer and my foundation stay matte throughout the entire day. It is definitely a great drug store concealer and it is worth every penny.
Trystan S.
A good concealer with decent coverage. I did notice that while using this on my dark circles it made that skin burn but it didn't make my actual skin burn only under my eyes so weird. Definitely would repurchase though just for a regular pimple concealer
Megan W.
I really love this concealer. I feel that it gives great coverage and it's at a great price! It also feels good on my skin and isn't oily. I think this and the better skin concealer are very similar and I love both! Only downside is there are not as many shades.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back