Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20686)
wanda r.
Sebring, FL
I love Maybelline products i want to try to use this one concealer my daughters use this one they say is really good compares to others brands and the price is good easy to use soft great coverage they use it under yes and chin,i would really recommend it.
Emily S.
Red Lion, PA
Review for: Light more...
Okay so I'm really sad because I wanted to love this product. The formula is a dream and it lasts on my skin but GIRL, can we get a shade for us pale ladies please? Even the light and fair shades are still too dark for me and they also oxidize which doesn't help :( Hopefully they can expand their shade range soon because then I will definitely be repurchasing
Julia L.
OMG this is my all time favorite concealer ever! I use it every day it's very inexpensive and you can find it at almost every drugstore. I've had it for months and I'm still using it there's so much product in it! I also like applicator it applies like butter! love it and once I run out I'm buying 20!
Anna-Marie W.
I wouldn't call this my "go to" concealer, simply because the fact is that it doesn't cover my dark circles and that is my main focus when I am doing my makeup. If you have just a small blemish it seems to works just fine. I would buy this again but only if it is one of the last things on the shelf.
Lear12890 Osiris Y.
It's really good, but I don't feel like it actually brightens my face, just corrects. It's light on the skin and when blended properly, doesn't crease. Sometimes I feel like it makes it look like I have bags under my eyes when it's been on for a couple hours.
Lucia M.
Dana point , CA
I am still getting used to this product and I might have to change the setting powder bc I feel I am left cakey, but it might not be the concealer itself. Good for the price I think, and it does a good job correcting my under eye circles. 3 starts for now.
Elyssia S.
Bryan , TX
I heard tons of great things about this product so I went and purchased it at my local drugstore. The product is very easy to blend, however I feel like I was expecting a little more coverage, but it is build-able! Would recommend buying to give it a try.
Kimmie V.
It is so hard for me to find such a good concealer. I have tried so many different concealers that are so sheer and thin that they don't even conceal, but this one is amazing. I have big under-eye circles, and this conceals them with no problem. You also don't have to use alot, with some you have to layer it on until it gives a reasonable amount of coverage, but for this you just use one swipe and it's concealed! This is also very affordable for such a great concealer that lasts a long time!
Lisbeth G.
San Francisco, CA
This concealer is amazing. Simple packaging that is appealing. It has a smooth application with or without foundation. Gives nice coverage especially over dark spots. I bought this a week ago and I have fallen in love with it after I bought it at target.
Patty A.
Parlier , CA
I picked this up because my friend told me bout it and I have to say it works great I use it to cover dark spots and also as a brighter under my eyes it last long won't crease and the price is perfect I love how it conceals I would recommend this to friends and family
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back