Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19791)
Buy on Amazon
Erin C.
Just recently bought this concealer and I love it! It covers my undereye area and is buildable around the other areas of my face without looking cakey. Love the packaging on this concealer, it looks very sleek. Would definitely buy it again!
Amy R.
Saint Gabriel, LA
My left eye has a deep dark circle under it and my right eye does not, so trying to find a concealer that will cover that deep dark circle is always tough... I needed something that wouldn't cake up but lasted all day. This did the trick. Seriously try it for yourself.
Megan M.
Webster, MA
This is my all time FAVORITE product. This concealer never creases and covers up my dark circles and pimples with ease. It is cheap so I never have to worry when I tan or get pale and need to buy a new shade. I highly recommend to everyone!
Meghan Q.
Albany, OR
Review for: Light more...
This is a great drug store concealer, it reminds me of the NARS concealer but half the price! It's not as full coverage as I would like it but it is buildable :)
priscilla s.
Laredo, TX
I love how light weight this concealer is, I am pretty fair and I noticed the Lightest shade isnt at light as i expected it to be. But i do gravitate to this when im applying my make up. I do notice some creasing after a while and i hate that and the coverage isnt as what i expect. but it is a great product for those light makeup days.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Sorry Fit Me, but after trying the Tarte Shape Tape Concealer you didn't impress me at all.. I mean, it is good but not as good as the one I mentioned. This doesn't crease but it doesn't last all day and the coverage is from sheer to medium
Karinix T.
Binghamton , NY
All time favorite product! This is one of the most classic go to makeup products I own that I recommend for all age groups because it is so natural and creamy and comes I. A good range of shades and its from the drugstore. I really love it.
Adrienne S.
I love this concealer! It covers well doesn't crease and is long wearing. I only wish it came in more shades since I am so light right now the lightest is almost to dark for me to use at the moment. When I was a little more tan I used this as an under eye highlighting concealer and worked great and still covered my texture and darkness.
Zamira R.
San Marcos, TX
I love this concealer because it is a very affordable dupe to the NARS concealer. It is very easy to blend and mixes nicely with my high end foundations. It tends to crease under my eyes because of how creamy it is so I always set it with powder. I have bought this multiple times already
Kateria G.
Atlanta, GA
I tried this concealer for the first time after hearing so many reviews about it being a dupe for the NARS creamy radiant concealer. I definitely don't feel like it's a dupe as its not as thick and creamy as the NARS. I mainly use this concealer as a highlighter and use it on top of another concealer as they don't have a shade for my skin tone. I use the shade cafe as my highlighter shade.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?