Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19845)
Tamara F.
My go to concealer! This one is absolutely great. Slik packaging! It feels very light on the skin but it covers greatly. It still feels natural and all but when used well it will hide your dark circles and brighten your under eyes.

Such a great product for a great price! the wand makes it very easy to use and a little will go a long way!
Alina M.
Fair Lawn, NJ
This concealer goes well with the Fit Me foundation. There is an online quiz on their website that tells you which color you should get to go with the foundation. Typically, it's about a shade or two lights, depending on the effect you're going for.
michelle f.
los angeles, ca
An awesome concealer to start with. I got the shade 10 and its mice It definitely brightens my eyes. It does have great staying power. It definelty is affordable and great for starters for the price it is good quality and I have recommended it to friends.
Shelby R.
Oak Ridge, NC
Kept seeing how everybody was raving about this product so I decided to try it out. This was one of the best concealers I've ever used! It covers up pretty much everything the only downside is that under my eyes you can see my fine lines.
Tess H.
Owatonna, MN
Review for: Fair, Light more...
I needed a concealer ASAP and I was on a budget. I like this concealer but I don't love it. It has okay coverage but the color range is not great. It doesn't have the brightening quality that I look for but it does the job if you can't afford a $25 concealer. I would recommend setting it with some sort of powder to help it last all day!
Yessenia A.
Phoenix , AZ
BEST CONCEALER out there! It does it's job and it's not heavy at all! It conceals everything and it does not crease at all! It's long lasting and has a lot of product, you don't even need that much! Totally recommend
Kateria G.
Atlanta, GA
I tried this concealer for the first time after hearing so many reviews about it being a dupe for the NARS creamy radiant concealer. I definitely don't feel like it's a dupe as its not as thick and creamy as the NARS. I mainly use this concealer as a highlighter and use it on top of another concealer as they don't have a shade for my skin tone. I use the shade cafe as my highlighter shade.
Jordan P.
Lutz, FL
Review for: Light more...
My absolute favorite concealer! Definitely a dupe for the NARS radiant creamy concealer! I wish it was a little thicker, but it doesn't crease. To make it last all day, I set it with a translucent powder, and its perfect! Would recommend!
Adrienne S.
I love this concealer! It covers well doesn't crease and is long wearing. I only wish it came in more shades since I am so light right now the lightest is almost to dark for me to use at the moment. When I was a little more tan I used this as an under eye highlighting concealer and worked great and still covered my texture and darkness.
Jacqueline C.
The maybelline fit me is great! It blends easy and evenly when I use my beauty blender. It is very buildable to cover my under eye bags and brightens my eyes. The concealers' packaging is simple yet fab! It is very easy to use and causes no mess. I will continue to buy and use it!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?