Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19813)
Buy on Amazon
Karinix T.
Binghamton , NY
All time favorite product! This is one of the most classic go to makeup products I own that I recommend for all age groups because it is so natural and creamy and comes I. A good range of shades and its from the drugstore. I really love it.
Kiana N.
Virginia Bch, VA
Love this concealer. Lasts forever, the wand makes it easy to control its application, and it comes in a wide range of colors (which makes it available for many different complexions). Blends beautifully and looks natural. I'm able to cover up acne, bags under my eyes, etc. with it. Worth it!
Ashley H.
Gahanna, OH
This concealer is perfect for daily wear. It has the perfect amount of coverage, and the consistency blends out flawlessly. The price is why I go back time after time, it has a high end formula for the low drugstore price. Highly recommend!
Sharief P.
Oakland Park, FL
This is a great light coverage concealer. I don't recommend this product if you have very dark circles and or extreme acne. I use this concealer mainly as a daily highlighter under and around the outside of my eyes. I apply the concealer with a foundation brush after I apply my foundation and I set it with a powder. I recommend this product if you are only looking for a light coverage concealer.
Nicole M.

This concealer is very creamy and comfortable! I wish it came in a larger shade range (the two lightest shades are a shade too dark for me) but they blend well and cover dark circles perfectly. I use shade 15 (which is actually lighter than shade 10)
Katherine H.
I have this in light and I find it to be a little bit on the orange side. if I mix it with fair it evens out a bit but I'd have preferred not to buy two to match my skin tone, especially since I'm not particularly fair...
it's creamy and the staying power is nice. I think it blends well so I can't complain about the formula, just the color
Clover T.
Decatur , GA
I'm literally on my 10th tube of this! It's such a great and better alternative to the NARS radiant concealer. I love it more than that! I wear it on days when I don't feel like wearing too much foundation on my skin and it does wonders for me
Linda B.
I hate trying to find concealer, but when my local Walgreens had this on sale I thought I would give it a try. I am so happy I did. I really like the consistency of it. I don't find it to be cakey and to me it does a good job at covering my blemishes. This has been my go to concealer for nearly a year now. It's amazing for under eye circles.
Nhung N.
I love this concealer. It has a great creamy formula and doesn't crease. It is affordable which is always a plus. It is almost the perfect dupe for the NARS concealer. I would purchase it again. I do wish there were more shades. I fal in between colors
Vanessa L.
Dallas, TX
It's the best drug store concealer I've tried. I have discolored areas due to acne and it works well for me. While, I wouldn't consider it to be full coverage, it's great for every day use.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?