Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19831)
Buy on target.com*
Jaimie E.
This product is one of the only concealed I use from the drugstore. It has decent coverage for my fair skin tone and is incredibly affordable. The coverage could be a little bit more full but is a solid medium coverage with easy blend ability.
Courtney F.
Love this concealer. It's basically a dupe for NARS, although not AS good, it does the job. It covers well under the eye, easy to apply, and when set with a powder it doesn't crease or move even with combo skin. Definitely will purchase when I run out.
Meghan A.
Review for: Light more...
I have been using this concealer for as long as I can remember. It is medium coverage, but feels light on the skin. It is best for concealing dark under eye circles and highlighting the face. I would most definitely purchase this item again.
Hannah R.
Houghton, MI
Review for: Fair more...
I have been using this product  for years. I have not found a single drugstore concealer that can compete with the Maybelline Fit Me! Concealer. This product is perfect for under the eyes as well as spot concealing blemishes and highlighting the face. I will even wear this on days where I don't want to wear foundation to even out my skin tone.
Linda B.
I hate trying to find concealer, but when my local Walgreens had this on sale I thought I would give it a try. I am so happy I did. I really like the consistency of it. I don't find it to be cakey and to me it does a good job at covering my blemishes. This has been my go to concealer for nearly a year now. It's amazing for under eye circles.
Ana O.
Tonawanda, NY
This is a great concealer! It goes on and blends like a dream! If I leave it on too long before I totally blend it out it starts to sting my under eye and I'm not quite sure. It gets a little cakey by the end of the day but for the price it's absolutely worth it. Defiantly a holy grail!
Sharief P.
Oakland Park, FL
This is a great light coverage concealer. I don't recommend this product if you have very dark circles and or extreme acne. I use this concealer mainly as a daily highlighter under and around the outside of my eyes. I apply the concealer with a foundation brush after I apply my foundation and I set it with a powder. I recommend this product if you are only looking for a light coverage concealer.
Dayna W.
Bayville, NJ
Review for: Light more...
I tried this concealer after trying fit me!s other products. I love this product!! It's now my favorite under the eye concealer! The coverage is great for people who get dark circles under their eyes, I definitely recommend for those in need
Vanessa L.
Dallas, TX
It's the best drug store concealer I've tried. I have discolored areas due to acne and it works well for me. While, I wouldn't consider it to be full coverage, it's great for every day use.
Esmer V.
Shafter
Review for: Sand more...
This works so great. I love it. I recommend to all. If you haven't tried it. I recommend you do so. My under eyes are dark and every time I use this they're gone
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?