Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20684)
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
This is a great light weight concealer. The wand easily applies a dab to a small area. I prefer to use a brush to blend it, especially in my under eye area where small amounts of product are key. The product blends well and does not leave a noticeable line where applied.
Gladys S.
fort worth, TX
I like this concealer. not too thick, not too thin. as long as i set it there are no creases. it lightens up the area, hiding my under eye circles pretty well. it's very easy to apply and use. i recommend it to anyone in the market for a new drugstore concealer.
Alyssa L.
This is my favorite drugstore concealer. It blends amazing. It's good with my sensitive skin. They offer good shade range. I love # 10 & 15. It's affordable & I highly recommend. I use this one in a daily basis.
Morgan J.
Review for: Light more...
I love this concealer because it feels lightweight but it has really nice coverage. I use it for both the under eyes and on blemishes and feel that it works well for both uses. It blends into my fondation nicely as well. I tend to be quite heavy handed with my concealer so I like that I can pick up this concealer and know I am getting a great product for a great price.
Elisabeth B.
This was the most used concealer that i own. It blends with the skin very well and stays on mostly all day, if you don't touch your face. I could use this by itself and on top of foundation it still works. I recommend this a lot and i would buy this product again.
Cha H.
Marshall, MN
Love this! It's good for highlighting and covering your under eye bags. Sometimes I would only use the concealer without any foundation since the coverage is so good. It doesn't feel cakey and it blends nicely.
Jasmine N.
I don't really like this, because I find that it creases really easily under the eye. I always set under the eye also, so it was disappointing when this creased. I heard that it was comparable to a lot of higher end concealers. However, I didn't like this one that much. It's good if you're on a budget, but there are better ones out there (drug store concealers as well).
Ami P.
OMG this is my HOLY GRAIL! I love this concealer. I have a medium skin tone and its normal but I have really bad under eye circles and this works miracles! It has really nice packaging and it's sleek and fits into everything. Even if I'm just taking my wallet, I can slip this in there with my lip gloss. I would definitely recommend to other especially for drugstore!
Gabi S.
Woodbridge, VA
This foundation was okay. It did cover blemishes pretty well and blended easily. However, if you try to use this for dark circles under the eye, it tended to crease a lot, and very quickly. I don't know if I was just not using a good enough primer or if it was just my oily skin making it act up, but throughout the day it had the tendency to just slide off my face lol.
Anna H.
Raleigh, NC
This concealer is creamy and is easily blendable. I have tried the Nars radiant creamy concealer and much prefer Maybelline because of its texture and natural finish. Of high end and drug store brands, Maybelline concealers are my go-to: the color range is great and the texture and coverage never disappoint.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back