Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19830)
Buy on Amazon*
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
This is one of my favorite drug store concealers! It's inexpsensive and has great coverage that lasts all day. It works really well with under eye coverage for those dark circles. Definitely my go to concealer, would buy again! Recommend for anyone.
Katie B.
Corpus Christi, TX
I am very fair skinned so i chose to buy the lightest foundation and powder which is 110. At the store it has a label that suggests if you buy that foundation and powder then you should use the number 10 concealer which is suppose to be the lightest...however, it is DARKER than the number 15 concealer (which is suppose to be darker..its one shade up). It's very yellow as well. It's just disappointing that they paired that concealer up with the lightest foundation shade. They need to swap 10 & 15. Now I have to take it back and exchange which is just a hassle.
Audriana R.
Roswell, NM
This concealer is an awesome dupe for a couple other high end concealers! Love that it super blendable and super affordable. I usually use a beauty blender to blend it out and it always comes out so flawless. Definitely a must have in your makeup bag.
Diane K.
This is my favorite doe foot concealer. I usually like to use other applicators, but if I am going to glide on some concealer with this type of applicator this is my go to! So good to keep in your purse for emergencies. Dries as a powder, color matches beautifully, so smooth, doesn't crease, and is very inexpensive for the quality. I highly recommend.
Juliana G.
Bakersfield, CA
I seen this concealer as a dupe for the NARS concealer. It works well for under the eyes & lasts most of the day! This is one of my go to concealers. I use the Mac prolongwear concealer but when I run out I go for this one. I would recommend this for medium coverage.
Mia J.
I love this concealer! I love how this is medium coverage but I do wish it covered up a little bit more. This is not that build able, but I do like it. I love the shade range, I am fair with a pink undertone and they had one, shade 15. Also for the ones who are fair with yellow undertones, the shade is 10. They also have shades for darker skin tones!
Valerie M.
West Portsmouth, OH
I Love this concealer! It is my everyday go-to! Super creamy, and covers all my blemishes. I like to wear a little of this, and I can skip foundation all together. It doesn't settle into fine lines, and if set with powder will stay put all day long!
Morgan D.
Sacramento, CA
I am about to buy my third if this product. It's so easy to work with and very blendable. I wish they had more shade variety but I still work with the color I found
Pearl S.
San Jose, CA
This concealer is a great one to try because it is inexpensive. I have dark circles, fine lines and sometimes even dry. I paid about $7.50 for this and I wouldn't repurchase personally because the coverage isn't that great. Although, they do have a really good selection of colors and I would recommend for people to try it and see if you like it.
Christina S.
Glassboro, NJ
I got the wrong color but I did use it on when I would get pimples , it worked like a charm , it was a little dark but blended very nicely ! I have dry to normal skin and I don't always use a primer , but it lasted on me the whole day ( 10hrs). Yes I would buy it again!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?