Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19794)
Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth M.
San Jose, CA
I don't understand the hype surrounding this product. It has a limited shade range and always creases in my under eye, no matter how much power I press or bake into it. The coverage is nice -- not enough to cover my extreme dark circles completely, but I never really expect any product to, anyway.
Julia W.
Framingham, MA
I recently got this concealer and I got it in the yellowy banana color and I really regret buying it. I use the banana color in the nyx contour palette as a setting powder so I thought the two would go together perfectly. The concealer was very dark and didn't brighten my under eyes at all. It creased into my skin even after using two different setting powders.
Sidney T.
Lucedale, MS
i've seen this concealer used by multiple beauty bloggers & it is definitely worth the hype. it blends so well & doesn't crease when i don't set it. it doesn't feel heavy on the skin either. it's a great highlight for brows as well.
L P.
I just bought this concealer after hearing about it on Youtube for awhile. It has great coverage, medium to high I think. For me, it is blended best with the Real Techniques blending sponge. I would definitely recommend this. Maybelline knows how to do concealer!
Safa N.
Kansas City
An amazing concealer especially for the price point! I use it every single day. It last about 8 hours on the skin and it's amazing for the undereye. Amazing formula with coverage but not too heavy. On my third one now and haven't stopped loving it!
Jocelyn C.
I definitely love this concealer it's so creamy but not heavy at the same time it's buildable I love this concealer a lot it's super long lasting as well for a drug store concealer it's amazing quality I definitely purchase this over and over again 😊
Christy W.
Loris, SC
Really good product for a light concealer. I use this mostly on redness and blemishes. I've seen some people complain of the limited color range, but I actually like that it's not exactly my shade because it works great as a highlighter while covering up. This will not cover heavy dark circles though. But, overall, it's affordable and effective.
Brittany W.
Review for: Light more...
HANDS DOWN ONE OF THE BEST CONSEALERS FROM THE DRUGSTORE!!💘 it's an amazing xonsealer and it's a very easy formula to work with!💘 I love this so much. But if you are looking for brighter xonsealer ONLY GO 2 SHADES LIGHTER THAN YOUR SKIN TONE! Blends easy, and stays in place for up to 5 hours!!❤
Pearl S.
San Jose, CA
This concealer is a great one to try because it is inexpensive. I have dark circles, fine lines and sometimes even dry. I paid about $7.50 for this and I wouldn't repurchase personally because the coverage isn't that great. Although, they do have a really good selection of colors and I would recommend for people to try it and see if you like it.
Abbey M.
This concealer is all around great! It matches the perfect color I need and covers pretty well. My only complaint is that sometimes it doesn't last as long as I need it to and I am left with circles under my eyes at the end of the day. I keep this concealer on hand though.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?