Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20721)
Tiah U.
Seattle, WA
This has great coverage and is very brightening, but sometimes if I left the concealer on for too long without setting it, it would start to break up. Maybe it's the foundation I typically use, I'm not sure. It did not do this with my old foundation. If you're looking for something affordable and full coverage, I would give this a shot just be weary of the product breaking up!
Hailey P.
Review for: Light more...
The fit me concealer is my favorite. I have tried everything from high end to drugstore and I always go back to this concealer. It blends so easily and gives great coverage. It doesn't crease and definitely covers my dark circles better than anything else I've tried.
Laura B.
I love this concealer. I actually use it to conceal my dark circles and not to highlight/brighten. So I like that it matches my skin/foundation perfectly. I have found that it does not crease so long as I let it dry. It actually doesn't work well for me if I try to bake it.
Courtney A.
This concealer is in my Top 2 for drugstore concealers. I love the formual, medium consistency with optimal coverage. I found shades that highlighted my under eyes and and to conceal blemishes. I have purchased this concealer multiple time and will continue to do so.
Cassie H.
E Liverpool, OH
I really like this concealer. It covers well for a drug store brand. When Used over my BB cream or foundation it works well. But be generous with it. I dab a line under each eye and rub it in under the eyes, inner corner of the eyes, down the bridge of my nose, and just a little around the outer corner or my eyes and it makes me look more awake. And it conceals beautifully.
Chloe R.
Flat Lick
Review for: Fair, Sand more...
Love love love these!!their amazing!super affordable,great packaging,great coverage,great for everyday wear,very easy to get your hands on and they defiantly have a great range of shade to choose from!Highly recommend!
Daisey G.
Apo, Ae
This concealer is among one of the best drugstore products I have ever used. It is an excellent dupe for the NARS Creamy Concealer. Truly a great drugstore dupe for a high end product. The consistency is light and creamy and is very easy to blend. Can also be used as a highlighter. Be sure to set your concealer with a setting/translucent powder for even better results.
Cheyenne C.
vida, OR
I use this concealer in my daily make up routine. I love how it has a somewhat highlight especially under eyes. It doesn't feel cakey at all. I have built upon it the most is about 3 layers. Obviously this isn't a towel coverage concealer, but here's a picture of it on my tattoo, one layer.
Jessica C.
I've been using this concealer for only a week but so far I like it. It's better than the Nars concealer because it's not as cakey and lightweight. I only use it to conceal my under eyes because it does not conceal acne. I wear this to school and by the end of the day I find it too oily and coming off (Maybe bc I live in Miami). It's good for the price but not for long wear.
Amelia F.
Ann Arbor, MI
I really like this concealer. I think it definitely competes with some of the higher brands in terms of quality. I got mine from target and mainly use it for under eye color correction. I also put it over some blemishes if they are red. I highly recommend getting this.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back