Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20645)
Re'Shell  M.
This concealer is an essential for me! I have always struggled finding a concealer that fits my skin tone perfectly.. Until I found this concealer. I recently bought a NARS concealer as well, but I find myself using this concealer rather than using my NARS concealer! Not only does it fit my skin tone perfectly, the coverage for this drugstore concealer is absolutely amazing!
Alli M.
The Maybeline New York Fit Me Concealer is a full coverage concealer. It is creamy, blends out beautifully, and doesn't settle into fine lines. At 55 that's so important to me! It is a fantastic drugstore concealer at an excellent price point. Pick one up and check it out!
Alex B.
Dallas, GA
My holy grail concealer! This is a dupe of the Nars radiant creamy. I love it for under eyes and sometimes I use it lightly all over instead of foundation if I'm having a good skin day. This stuff doesn't crease and it looks natural. I will repurchase again and again!
Cheyenne C.
vida, OR
I use this concealer in my daily make up routine. I love how it has a somewhat highlight especially under eyes. It doesn't feel cakey at all. I have built upon it the most is about 3 layers. Obviously this isn't a towel coverage concealer, but here's a picture of it on my tattoo, one layer.
Melissa B.
Review for: Light more...
This lightweight and thin textured concealer blends seamlessly without creasing. The shade range is adequate but you'll need to avoid the peach based shades and instead go for the neutral colors. It works well under eyes. However, the coverage is very sheer. If you don't need much covering, this is perfect. Reach for another concealer if you have areas of redness or blemishes.
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Light more...
I really like this concealer. It blends nicely and covers decently. I think the formula is great especially for those with dry skins. Just make sure you set it because it will crease. I also like to use this in a darker shade for contouring. I would buy this again.
Tiah U.
Seattle, WA
This has great coverage and is very brightening, but sometimes if I left the concealer on for too long without setting it, it would start to break up. Maybe it's the foundation I typically use, I'm not sure. It did not do this with my old foundation. If you're looking for something affordable and full coverage, I would give this a shot just be weary of the product breaking up!
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
Review for: Light more...
I really like this concealer for an everyday natural looking look. I would say it is medium coverage so if you have dark under eyes you may need to use a color corrector under it. It's very moisturizing but make sure you set it with some powder so it doesn't crease
Laura B.
I love this concealer. I actually use it to conceal my dark circles and not to highlight/brighten. So I like that it matches my skin/foundation perfectly. I have found that it does not crease so long as I let it dry. It actually doesn't work well for me if I try to bake it.
evelyn g.
My go to concealer i am so obsessed with it! I always try others such as the urban decay naked skin and the sephora brand concealer but I always go back to this one! It's so creamy, easy to blend, the coverage is good too ladies don't hesitate to try this product :)
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?