Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19840)
Alissa R.
Wasilla, AK
I was recommended this concealer by tons of people and had high expectations but found it to be very orange tinted, and even the lightest color was way to dark for my skin. I won't be purchasing again.
Chelsea F.
Definitely love this concealer! Helps to hide small blemishes, and even adds a bit of sparkle. Love the price, not expensive at all. Very easy to apply, I usually apply in dots and blend with a blending sponge. I would recommend anyone to use this product!
Joiarib H.
Methuen , MA
This is my FAVORITE concealer. I have been using it since it first came out. A few months ago I bought a high end one and I rarely use it because I keep coming back to this one. It lasts all day and sometimes I wear it without anything else. It's just so smooth. I pretty much recommend it to anyone who's looking for a great inexpensive concealer.
Ariana G.
I'm super impressed with this concealer. Im fair skin tone and I use the lightest shade. I purchased it at Ulta, and it has since become my ride or die. It is easy to apply. It bllends out easily with a makeup sponge and it is buildable. I will continue to repurchase.
Abby H.
Ekron, KY
I ran out of my NYX concealer pen and needed a new one. I went to Target and saw this baby. I had already gotten my Fit Me foundation and thought I would give this a shot. Glad I did! It works wonders! I put it over any blemishes I have and under my eyes. I got the color 10 light.
Alyssa B.
Review for: Light more...
This is one of my top drugstore concealers! Full coverage & doesn't settle into fine lines. It's easy to work with, my preferred method of application is a damp beauty sponge & setting with a loose powder. Very affordable alternative to high end brands.
Julia W.
Framingham, MA
I recently got this concealer and I got it in the yellowy banana color and I really regret buying it. I use the banana color in the nyx contour palette as a setting powder so I thought the two would go together perfectly. The concealer was very dark and didn't brighten my under eyes at all. It creased into my skin even after using two different setting powders.
Teresa F.
Although the amount of product inside the tube is of a small portion, this concealer is amazing for people who need a little bit of moisture underneath your eyes. It compares greatly to the Nars radiant creamy concealer and is a great dupe for it as well!
paz r.
i heard many great review about this concealer being comparable to the nars concealer, so i bought it because the nars concealer its so expensive and this concealer cost only a few dolars so i think obviusly i gonna try.
i like very much this concealer, its natural but steal cover so good my dark circles, i hate my dark circles and not all the concealer cover like the maybelline fit me
Rose ..
This is very creamy and blends beautifully. It doesn't crease on me and the coverage is great. I use this to conceal and highlight. Sometimes I will use to spot conceal any of my blemishes and it works amazing. Another great concealer from the drugstore!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?