Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20693)
Jordyn C.
Columbus, OH
I've used a lot of high end concealers and honestly this is the best Ive used. The packaging looks high end like nars and make up forever. It last literally all day until you take it off! The whole fit me line is so great and it would work well for any skin type or color.
Raella B.
Spokane, WA
Review for: Medium more...
I love this concealer because it's comparable to my high end concealers! It has light coverage but is definitely buildable to a medium coverage. Perfect for under the eyes and it does not crease and settle into fine lines, as long as you set it with a setting powder. I will always repurchase this concealer! It's a good product to always have on hand. Affordable and does a great job!
Analise D.
Falls Church, VA
Review for: Light more...
Amazing concealer! Creamy and so versatile! You can use this on your face for blemishes or other imperfections, you can use it on your under eyes for dark circles, and you can even use it to illuminate along the bridge of your nose and on your forehead! I am so in love with this concealer and would definitely buy again.
CARMELYS L.
Este corrector es el amooor, perfecto para quienes tenemos ojeras amarronadas por su subtono amarillo, super accesible a todos los bolsillos, con un practico aplicador ue permite dosificar la dosis que vas aplicando, puedes ir creando capas ligeras del producto logrando un maximo cubrimiento, ME ENCANTA
Liza R.
Corp Christi, TX
Love this product so much!! Lightweight yet great coverage that you can build up and use as a highlight as well. Love that's it's a wand and not from squeeze tube. It's very hydrating for me and since I have dry, thin skin under my eye it works great. Love, love, love!!
Ashlyn L.
Lexington, SC
I love this Maybelline New York fit me concealer! I have very pale skin i wear shade 15 fair. i love the coverage. The only con ii have is that it creases under my eyes but I still think this is the best drugstore concealer out there. I would recommend this to anyone. :)
Lucy M.
Fresno, CA
I love this concealer! My all time favorite I'm glad I took everyone's advise on youtube and purchased it. It doesn't crease on me and gives me great coverage and believe me I need it. I'm one of those people that suffer with dark circles. I couldn't love without this!!❤❤👍
Renee O.
Severn, MD
This stuff is great! It works amazing as an eyeshadow primer/base. After using it on my eyelids and setting it with powder, my eyeshadow goes on so smooth and looks amazing! Has great coverage and gets rid of dark circles under your eyes. Since its full coverage make sure to set it with powder so it doesn't crease :)
Tawny F.
Ladies this is one of the best concealers. I have been using ever since they came out with it. Its not drying, especially under the eyes and under $5 which is a win win in my book. Dont underestimate the power of drug store brands. They are giving some of the top competitors a run for their money.
Hannah S.
This concealer pairs perfectly with the Fit Me foundation! I find that it has all the same wonderful characteristics as the foundation, but provides even more coverage. I cam use this concealer under my eyes without it settling in my fine lines! I recommend this product!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back