Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19852)
briley m.
Armorel, AR
I love this concealer and have been using it ever since my Tarte Shape Tape ran out. It is very affordable and gives great coverage while not being thick or cakey. It blends in perfectly with my foundation whether it is matte or dewy. I love this concealer.
Alysha T.
Jacksonville, FL
this is one of my favorite concealers and is so affordable and comes with a lot of product it is easily found anywhere and doesn't cause harshness to the skin absolutely love it and it covers up my bags
Ian R.
Royal Palm Beach
Review for: Maybelline ® New York Fit Me ® Concealer 25 Medium 0.23 fl. oz. Tube more...
I loved this product, but it blended I. With my skin tone. It is buildable, but you have to blend it out every time. I ended up using it as an eye primer and it worked perfectly. I would not recommend it to someone of the same or very similar skin tone as me.
Kayla H.
Mount Royal, NJ
Review for: Fair, Light, Sand more...
I have used nars, tarte, and iT Cosmetics concealer which is so much more expensive than this. And i can honestly say that i still use this concealer almost everyday. It is very affordable yet still performs amazing. It is creamy and pretty thick and covers my blemishes/under eye area so well. I have not noticed any/ much creasing with this concealer after setting it. Would recommend highly!!!
Alexis C.
Highgate
Review for: Sand more...
I love this concealer, it covers up all my dark circles under my eyes it blends perfectly with a variety of foundations underneath. It looks beautiful on the skin. I have yellow undertones with an olive skin tone and this looks perfect!
Ashlie T.
I do love the Maybelline make up line They work really good for my type of skin and the concealer works great as I do have dark circles under my eyes after applying it it truly does work to conceal them
Brooke V.
Turner, ME
Review for: Light more...
Honestly after trying this product I never need to try another concealer. It's almost an exact dupe of NARS Creamy Radiant Concealer. Blends to perfections, lasts all day, and doesn't crease. This concealer also doubles as a highlighter which I LOVE. Love this product and a highly recommend it to everyone.
Rachel R.
miami
Review for: Light more...
In need for a budget friendly concealer with the creaminess of a a high end concealer? This is it right here! Major dupe for the Nara radiant creamy concealer. Doesn’t crease and the coverage is great!
Taylor L.
Phoenix, AZ
Affordable. Equivalent to the Tarte Shape Tape concealer, but way more affordable. I use concealer every single day, even when I'm going for a simple/natural look. So I need a concealer that gets the job done, but doesn't break the bank. I have yet to find a drug store concealer as amazing as this one. It gives full coverage, it isn't sheer like many drug store concealers. Highly recommend!
Ammy S.
North Baldwin, NY
Review for: Light more...
This concealer is another drugstore favorite! Costing less than $10 and doing such an amazing job at covering any blemishes. It isn’t too thick but it’s definitely medium to full coverage and buildable
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?