Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20721)
Laura C.
This concealer is the best one I've used, thus far. A lot of people say it's a dupe for Nar's creamy concealer. The shade range is decent. I'm a pale skinned girl, so I need a concealer that is very fair. Their lightest shade is Fair, which is the one I use. It's not a perfect match, but it works for me. My only complaint is there numbering system for the shades. When I was purchasing this concealer, Light was number 10, while Fair was 15. So, be careful if you're looking for the lightest shade, as it's not the lowest number.
Katie O.
Morris, AL
I will never use another concealer again! This covers flawlessly, doesn't cake, and once you set it with translucent power it stays put and doesn't crease! I love how the fair shade is perfect for my skin. A little goes a long way, so it does take a long time to go through one. Definitely recommend!
Kelli E.
Pensacola, FL
For an affordable concealer I think this is a great product. If you have minor dark circles then this is the product for you. It is creamy and super blendable. I find that sometimes I would like a fuller coverage concealer, but on lighter makeup days this is an awesome product!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This concealer is amazing for brightening or concealing under-eyes depending on which color I use - I find them versatile. I hear that you can use darker shades for contouring as well but I haven't tried that myself yet. 015 is my favorite shade to use on my fair skin. It blends out flawlessly on my skin and provides moderate coverage that can be built up but looks best on the lighter side.
Chenessa H.
I do use this on my everyday so I do not need to repurchase expensive concealers that are simiar (urban decay or nars). this is light-medium coverage so i use a color corrector. I wish they had more shades. This does crease a bit but for the price it is still a good product.
Amanda S.
Enfield, CT
I haven't had this concealer for a very long time but in the time that I've had it, I've loved it!! It isn't too cakey but it does the job and conceals everything! Only downside is the color doesn't match my skin very well and the next darkest color is WAY too dark, but I like it enough to make it work!
Dragica B.
Pittsfield, MA
Amazing concealer! Color is selection is not the widest but i have mine in light and in love with it. Purchased back up. Blends very beautiful and blends in your skin and looks like your skin. It is not full coverage fyi, but i do use it to highlight my face. Affordable too!!
Sarah E.
Saint Paul, MN
I had gotten this after seeing all the rave reviews of it online. I had such high hopes, but I'm just not a very big fan of how this looks on my skin. It doesn't cover my dark circles enough for me, and after blending it out it looks a little cakey and patchy on my skin. It would be fine for someone who just wants to highlight, but for my dark circles and scars it just didn't work.
Evelyn C.
Burlington, NJ
This is my everyday must have and one tube last incredibly long! Even even though this is a drugstore concealer I would compare it to Mac concealer and say that it might be a little bit better because of price and packaging. I love the brush compared to the Mac squirt top....
Elizabeth B.
Boardman, OH
This is my favorite concealer. The price makes it a steal! I have purchased it many times and will continue to do so. I have combo skin and use this to cover spots, dark circles, and any redness around my nose. I find that it does need to be set with powder.
Absolutely love it!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back