Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19800)
Buy on Amazon
Alyssa L.
This is my favorite drugstore concealer. It blends amazing. It's good with my sensitive skin. They offer good shade range. I love # 10 & 15. It's affordable & I highly recommend. I use this one in a daily basis.
Fenica P.
N Charleston, SC
For those of you who like Nars creamy concealer, this is a very good alternative with ver similar consistency n quality. Wide range of color,same applicator, same finish, it's just on point. You practically get the same product for much cheaper price but not cheaper quality
Cori S.
Macon, GA
Overall a great concealor. I normally use it under my eye and to nightlight my nose. I noticed sometimes on the left side of my face while concealing it that, it will sometimes burn and will have a burning sensation but goes away after I blend. I love it though.
Taylor B.
Conroe, TX
The cheapest and best concealer for people with dry under eyes, it's also very blendable, if you add second layer it won't look Cakey. You can set or bake this product just be sure not to use a drying powder for those of you with dry skin like myself. I have repurchased this product countless of times as well.
Gabi S.
Woodbridge, VA
This foundation was okay. It did cover blemishes pretty well and blended easily. However, if you try to use this for dark circles under the eye, it tended to crease a lot, and very quickly. I don't know if I was just not using a good enough primer or if it was just my oily skin making it act up, but throughout the day it had the tendency to just slide off my face lol.
Lai Yee (Jenny) C.
Gilroy, CA
This is one of my favorite concealers! I use it as a natural highlight underneath my eyes, down the bridge of my nose etc. It blends beautifully into the skin and has a pretty natural finish. Doesn't crease but as with most things you're putting under your eyes its wise to set with a bit of powder. My favorite to use with this is the Hourglass ambient lighting powders.
lauren l.
Review for: Light more...
This concealer is a great coverage concealer for a drugstore product. It is very buildable depending on the amount you want. It is very easy to apply and does it's job.
Jasmine N.
I don't really like this, because I find that it creases really easily under the eye. I always set under the eye also, so it was disappointing when this creased. I heard that it was comparable to a lot of higher end concealers. However, I didn't like this one that much. It's good if you're on a budget, but there are better ones out there (drug store concealers as well).
Allison R.
Fresno, CA
Some say this is a great dupe for Nars Radiant Creamy concealer, but I like it better! It is creamy and great full coverage and creases way less than any other I've tried. The only thing that disappoints me is that there isn't a shade light enough for my fair skin, in order to conceal and highlight they way I like. But it's still my cost effective concealer of choice.
Valentina M.
Concord, CA
i like concealer for a drugstore concealer but the thing i didn't like was that it didn't come in a lot of shades and skipped over and went straight for light to dark. it's blend able but but build able it doesn't gain more coverage the more you put it have a light coverage it also burns my eye lids and under eyes sometimes i have to stop using it wouldn't repurchase
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?