Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20666)
isabella n.
Review for: Fair more...
I use this every time I wear makeup and absolutely love it. It gives amazing medium coverage. I use it to cover dark circles and pimples and it does that very nicely. It covers my purple dark circles well, but my pimples a bit less well. It gives a glowy finish if you do not set with powder, but I always do to set it in place. I purchase this from CVS for about $8 and I find it is money well spent.
j d.
I bought this a few weeks ago and I am semi pleased with it. I mainly used it for under eye circles and I thought that it had pretty good coverage for a drugstore option! It did not fully conceal all of the darkness but it did sit well on the skin and did not crease! Overall I would say this is a very good drugstore option and does cover imperfections but is not something that I would invest in if you wanted serious coverage.
Ana B.
I always love trying out concealers, especially from the drugstore because high-end makeup is sooooo expensive. I bought this and I loved it! It brightens up my under-eye area and covers my dark circles. Although it has about low to medium coverage, I noticed that it can last all day. Very easy to blend and I and I think that is due to the liquid formula. Definitely planning on purchasing again!
Michelle C.
Valencia, CA
Very high coverage and also not too drying on the skin! This and the dream lumi touch highlighting concealer are my holy grails for concealers and always repurchase them! I haven't tried out the Nars cream my concealer but every YouTube Beauty guru's I watch all state that this is a dupe and cheaper alternative for the NARS concealer! It covers my spots and pimples really well and it doesn't cake up!
Lindsay A.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a great dupe for the NARS Creamy Concealer, and is only $5. I honestly like it better than NARS - it doesn't crease as bad and is great inexpensive option for everyday wear. On days when my makeup is simple I just use it to cover my acne and then use powder foundation and it looks great.
Sarah K.
I am in love with this concealer! It is just as good as high end brand if not better. I have oily skin and I like to wear this concealer with just powder on top and it looks great. A friend asked what makeup I was wearing because my skin looked so good! Would definitely recommend
Lisa L.
Santa Ana, CA
This by far is the best drugstore concealer I have ever used! I have gone through so many concealers, both drugstore and high end, and none have I actually finished...except this one. It stays put, does not crease, no fragrance so it won't irritate your skin, and does not transfer!
Bailey C.
Clarksville, TN
I would compare this to my Nars concealer that is 80000000 times the price. It is full coverage and really brightens my under eyes all day. My only complaint is that it does settle in my fine lines under my eyes through out the day. However, it is hard to notice and I have not found a sting store concealer that doesn't settle. If given the option this would be my go to drug store concealer.
Raquel R.
I usually use my finger to pat in this concealer and that's what works best for me so far. It overs my blemishes and any hyper pigmentation I may have. I do make sure to set when using this. Not sure if it's alright without setting. Not the best for under eyes but if you don't have super dark circles you could get away with this.
Destanee S.
Joshua, TX
I use this product as a highlight and it is great. It gives a good glow along with good coverage. I got mine from Walmart for about 4 dollars and it has lasted me about 6 months and that's with me using it everyday. I keep repurchasing it and i am pretty sure I will keep buying it.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back