Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20664)
Swati N.
Canton, MI
I absolutely love this concealer! It's the first one I have ever had and my sister gave it to me to start off into the make up world. It's so easy to use and actually does the job extremely well! It's been about 6 months since I have used it and I'm definitely gonna get another one!
Mariah C.
Stow, OH
I used this concealer when I left for college and didn't feel like buying my usual, more expensive concealer. It did it's job, not as much coverage as I would've liked but it's buildable and the color was a good match. It's a good price and you definitely get more than you paid for but I just personally prefer my other concealer. Still would recommend to a friend looking for a drugstore concealer.
Hallie H.
Cockeysville, MD
Review for: Light more...
To me this is an absolute essential. Basically the same formula as more expensive brands (NARS Creamy Radiant Concealer!). I like the packaging as it is very similar to my aforementioned favorite. This concealer has a very creamy texture that can either be blended out to sheer, or can give great coverage with little product. I love this!
marivi  s.
I really like this concealer but I'm not in love with it. It’s really lightweight, it doesn’t crease and it has a really natural finish but in my opinion it doesn’t last really long. I do have to admit it's better than most drugstore concealers I’ve tried so I do recommend it a lot!
Katie G.
Farmers Branch, TX
I heard so many great things about this concealer and could not wait to try it. I finally picked it up and got the chance ton I had to return it :( I loved the product. The consistency, the shade, everything but my eye area is very sensitive and this made it sting. So sad but still recommend!
Shannon
HOLY GRAIL CONCEALER. In my opinion, you can't touch a concealer better than this at this price. Blends like A DREAM and gives skin a very natural look. Can even be used under the eyes without creasing (depending on your oiliness). I've probably gone through 8 tubes of this and owned shades 10, 15, and 20. The only weird thing is that 15 is lighter and pinkier than 10. I'm sure shade selection could be improved but for my skin tone, this concealer is amazing!
Anadela G.
Weslaco, TX
Aside from It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye this is my favorite concealer I find myself choosing this concealer over high end ones so often. It's long lasting, easy to apply, the coverage is amazing considering the price. I recommend this concealer to family and friends any chance I get.
Andrea E.
Not a big fan of this concealer. First of all, the packaging is horrible. It leaks everywhere, and has stained several of my purses and bags. I don't have the proper shade, which I know is my fault, but honestly the concealer doesn't even blend. It just sits on top of the blemishes, and it does not conceal.
amanda t.
Portland, OR
Review for: Light more...
This is my favorite concealer. It is super cheap and last a while. I use this under my eyes,down my nose and cheeks for a contour effect too and works like an expensive brand. This is a great product that everyone should get
Sabella M.
I've been using this concealer for years. It's affordable and the color matches are spot on. I use it for my under eyes, and even to spot conceal. It's such a good formula and it doesn't crease or make my foundation move around. The consistency is so perfect and it blends beautifully.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back