Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20666)
Kelly K.
This product gets repurchased every time I start running low. I think it does a wonderful job at covering any under eye darkness without setting into fine lines. It is light weight and very easy to build. The color options are great as well. I would recommend this product to anyone.
mandy b.
Sinking Spg, PA
I love this concealer and I've been using it every single day. Personally it conceals my under eye circles better than the instant age rewind concealer. The only thing I don't love about it is the product is oily and as a girl who has oily skin to begin with, I have to put extra powder under my eyes so it doesn't look like there was an oil spill under my eyes. But after that, the product is great!
Amber C.
Crawley, WV
Absolutely love this concealer. It's very light weight & the color light is perfect for using it as a highlight under my eyes. The price is great considering how well this works. Only thing I wish was different would be the coverage. I feel that it should be a little fuller coverage.
Rachel L.
Cordova, TN
Great coverage! It's thick enough to hide any blemishes, but thin enough to blend easily. I found that it lasts longest on my skin after I have applied an overall face primer to help set it. Will definitely be repurchasing!
Alexandra N.
Considering it's from the drugstore it's probably one of the best I've every come across alone with my LA Girl Pro Concealers! It sits beautifully on the skin and is fairly high coverage (but doesn't compare to my Tarte Shape Tape) I would buy this again if I were maybe in a budget!
Carrie K.
Indianapolis, IN
I've been using this concealer for years now. Although cheap, I think the payoff is pretty good. I wouldn't say it's long-lasting, but it does a great job with layering and not looking cakey on the skin. I like to use it minimally on areas of concern or layered with another concealer.
Danielle B.
Probably the best concealer I have tried! I've been without it for a few months and I'm dying. It's light weight and covers not everything but enough to make you look wide awake. I love wearing this without foundation because it covers what you need and leaves you feeling wonderful!
Jessica D.
This is not a concealer for dark circles you are supposed to use it to highlight your face and trust me it works great, under your eyes tip of you nose Cupid's bow forehead. It is light it won't cove any blemishes or dark spots It will just highlights them if you want to cover those imperfections get a concealer that has a peachy or yellow undertone. The fit me concealer does what is supposed to do
Mary K.
Gainesville, FL
blends well and doesn't oxidize. there is a wide range of colors. doesn't crease and is long lasting. I don't even set it with a translucent powder. The only con is that the packaging leaks and gets dirty. I have repurchased this product for under my eyes and blemishes numerous times.
Gloria N.
Oxnard, CA
This is my favorite concealer of all time it tops the nars one! I love blending it out with my beauty blender then bakin with Laura mercier loose powder! It gets me that super bright under look with even more buildable coverage. I've bought it a good 7 times since I started using it
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back