Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20608)
Anadela G.
Weslaco, TX
Aside from It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye this is my favorite concealer I find myself choosing this concealer over high end ones so often. It's long lasting, easy to apply, the coverage is amazing considering the price. I recommend this concealer to family and friends any chance I get.
j d.
I bought this a few weeks ago and I am semi pleased with it. I mainly used it for under eye circles and I thought that it had pretty good coverage for a drugstore option! It did not fully conceal all of the darkness but it did sit well on the skin and did not crease! Overall I would say this is a very good drugstore option and does cover imperfections but is not something that I would invest in if you wanted serious coverage.
isabella n.
Review for: Fair more...
I use this every time I wear makeup and absolutely love it. It gives amazing medium coverage. I use it to cover dark circles and pimples and it does that very nicely. It covers my purple dark circles well, but my pimples a bit less well. It gives a glowy finish if you do not set with powder, but I always do to set it in place. I purchase this from CVS for about $8 and I find it is money well spent.
Morgan M.
Wyoming, OH
Review for: Light more...
I was looking for a creamy concealer that could actually highlight my under eyes and not cause it to look dry either. This is one of the best drugstore concealers. I'm very fair and the lightest color works wonders for me. They have a nice color selection as well :) try it out for sure!
Katie G.
Farmers Branch, TX
I heard so many great things about this concealer and could not wait to try it. I finally picked it up and got the chance ton I had to return it :( I loved the product. The consistency, the shade, everything but my eye area is very sensitive and this made it sting. So sad but still recommend!
Jessica D.
This is not a concealer for dark circles you are supposed to use it to highlight your face and trust me it works great, under your eyes tip of you nose Cupid's bow forehead. It is light it won't cove any blemishes or dark spots It will just highlights them if you want to cover those imperfections get a concealer that has a peachy or yellow undertone. The fit me concealer does what is supposed to do
amanda t.
Portland, OR
Review for: Light more...
This is my favorite concealer. It is super cheap and last a while. I use this under my eyes,down my nose and cheeks for a contour effect too and works like an expensive brand. This is a great product that everyone should get
Gloria N.
Oxnard, CA
This is my favorite concealer of all time it tops the nars one! I love blending it out with my beauty blender then bakin with Laura mercier loose powder! It gets me that super bright under look with even more buildable coverage. I've bought it a good 7 times since I started using it
Kelly K.
This product gets repurchased every time I start running low. I think it does a wonderful job at covering any under eye darkness without setting into fine lines. It is light weight and very easy to build. The color options are great as well. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Kiku R.
Boise, ID
Found this after hearing so many YouTubers rave about it. It is so creamy and so blendable. I'm no makeup expert, but found this so easy to use. There are only a few shades... maybe four. So you may not find a perfect match, but don't worry. I bought one close to my skin color for spot correcting and a lighter one for under eye concealment. Love that it's such a great, affordable drugstore concealer!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?