Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Raquel R.
I usually use my finger to pat in this concealer and that's what works best for me so far. It overs my blemishes and any hyper pigmentation I may have. I do make sure to set when using this. Not sure if it's alright without setting. Not the best for under eyes but if you don't have super dark circles you could get away with this.
Taylor w.
Covington, LA
This is by far the best drug store concealer. A little goes a long way as it easily blends out and covers. You can also use lighter colors to hilighy the face. I'm also impressed by the shade range. I always have this in my makeup bag as I know it will give me the coverage I need
Yesenia G.
New Braunfels, TX
I've heard many times that this concealer is a dupe for the Nars Creamy concealer; so it must be good! It's lightweight but gives really great coverage. Can't even feel it under my eyes which is awesome! It does a really good job at covering my dark circles; which are heredity. A few dabs of this & BAM! I look more awake & the under eye area is bright! Very natural, creamy & blends so well!!!
Sarah B.
Irvine , CA
I love this concealer for blemishes. It blends out perfectly with my fingers and toes not cake up when setting it with a powder. The color selection is really good to. I have used it under my eyes and it works really good at covering my dark circles. I will continue to repurchase.
Patti Lauren S.
Love love love this concealer. It's versatile and blends easily. Lasts long if set with powder. The price point of this product is where it's at. It's a medium consistency, not watery or thick. I wouldn't say it's buildable so if you've got a lot to conceal then I suggest color correcting first.
Tiffany H.
Murrieta, CA
The coverage is excellent on this concealer, but for some reason on me, it stung quite a bit. There must be something in the product that I am sensitive to. Otherwise, it is a great concealer and works great to cover up those dark circles and lighten up the under eye area!!! I generally love the Maybelline brand as their products are often of high end quality and the prices are awesome!
Leslie P.
I love this concealer. I actually compare it to many high end brands I have used before. The consistency is not thick but not so thin that it breaks up. The coverage is perfect for under the eyes. Although I always set my under eye area, on the rare times I have not, this concealer hasn't creased. Highly recommend
Lisa L.
Monterey Park, CA
This by far is the best drugstore concealer I have ever used! I have gone through so many concealers, both drugstore and high end, and none have I actually finished...except this one. It stays put, does not crease, no fragrance so it won't irritate your skin, and does not transfer!
jaimie l.
Huntington Station
i have very dry skin and heard that this was a dupe for the nars creamy concealer. i always place concealer on the back of my hand first and then place it onto the blemish. however, this concealer still accentuates my blemish so i tried mixing it in with moisturizer so it doesnt show my dry spots but then the level of coverage goes down by so much. i would recommend for combination skin.
Itzel G.
Raleigh , NC
I am in looove with this concealer I deffinately love the nice coverage that it has, and it gets the job done hide my hideous under eyes circles, that I looked sick with out it, this is a most have concealer I cant go with out it, I always used it even when I don't feel like putting any make up I just put some concealer and Voila!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart