Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (20739)
Kristina T.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Sand more...
I do enjoy this concealer but it is not my favorite. It’s very thing and lightweight but It doesn’t do great at concealing any darkness I have. I need to layer this product. What I do love about this is that it is noncomedogenic (doesn’t clog my pores).
Rachael T.
Canastota, NY
I love this concealer!! This has been one of my go to concealers since I was in like 8th grade. It’s blends out like a dream and is extremely full coverage for a drugstore concealer. I would definitely reccomend if you’re on a budget and want a good concealer
Brookelyn A.
Springfield
This is my favorite drugstore concealer ever! It does a really good job of covering up everything. I also use this to clean up my brows and it does a really good job. If you’re looking for a cheaper concealer that has amazing coverage, this is the one!
Amy B.
West Deptford
everytime im running low on concealer and don’t feel like splurging in a high end one, this one is defintely my go to. such a good foundation for the price and doesn’t seep into your fine lines or anything like that
Carol X.
Montreal
Review for: Sand more...
This is a great dupe for the Nars concealer that comes in the same shaped container. It is only slightly less coverage. It blends perfectly and is great for blemishes and under eye area. Can’t be beat for the price!
Micah B.
Anderson
Review for: Light more...
This concealer is the first concealer I’ve used that isn’t watery, and actually lasts and covers up my dark circles completely. It is very natural looking and I love it. This is the only concealer I consistently buy
Ashtyn J.
Honestly I was pretty impressed and surprised with this concealer. I have an oily face normally and it definitely stays (though I use setting spray too) but I would definitely recommend this if you’re looking for an affordable concealer.
Stefania S.
This concealer compares to the Nars creamy concealer. It works just the same. Covers dark circles. Color matches perfectly. I do recommend getting a lighter shade from your foundation so u can highlight your face. I would recommend buying this product.
Jennifer L.
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Maybelline ® New York Fit Me ® Concealer 20 Sand 0.23 fl. oz. Tube more...
One of the best concealers that I've used and it is reasonable price it was for $5.89 comes in a variety of Shades so no girl gets left out honestly this fit me perfectly and it goes very well with the fit me Foundation
Sara P.
Review for: Light more...
i bought this concealer because I heard such great things about it, when i purchased it I immediately went home and did my makeup just so I could try out this concealer. When I got home and applied this concealer tomy under eye area it burned like crazy, I would never in my life repurchase anything that burns or irritates my face so severely that I have to take it off, therefore I do not recommend this for sensitive skin.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back