Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #6 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Mary K.
Gainesville, FL
blends well and doesn't oxidize. there is a wide range of colors. doesn't crease and is long lasting. I don't even set it with a translucent powder. The only con is that the packaging leaks and gets dirty. I have repurchased this product for under my eyes and blemishes numerous times.
Michelle C.
Valencia, CA
Very high coverage and also not too drying on the skin! This and the dream lumi touch highlighting concealer are my holy grails for concealers and always repurchase them! I haven't tried out the Nars cream my concealer but every YouTube Beauty guru's I watch all state that this is a dupe and cheaper alternative for the NARS concealer! It covers my spots and pimples really well and it doesn't cake up!
San S.
Geneva, IL
This is my favorite concealer! It blends in so well. It doesn't crease, and doesn't ware off. Putting it under my eyes makes them look more awake, and covers dark circles. I also use it to cover pimples, they almost disappeared. Covers red spots great! I would recommend this highly.
marivi  s.
I really like this concealer but I'm not in love with it. It’s really lightweight, it doesn’t crease and it has a really natural finish but in my opinion it doesn’t last really long. I do have to admit it's better than most drugstore concealers I’ve tried so I do recommend it a lot!
isabella n.
Review for: Fair more...
I use this every time I wear makeup and absolutely love it. It gives amazing medium coverage. I use it to cover dark circles and pimples and it does that very nicely. It covers my purple dark circles well, but my pimples a bit less well. It gives a glowy finish if you do not set with powder, but I always do to set it in place. I purchase this from CVS for about $8 and I find it is money well spent.
Gloria N.
Oxnard , CA
This is my favorite concealer of all time it tops the nars one! I love blending it out with my beauty blender then bakin with Laura mercier loose powder! It gets me that super bright under look with even more buildable coverage. I've bought it a good 7 times since I started using it
Alicia B.
Charleston
Review for: Cafe more...
This product I can wear as a tint with out foundation on some days and it still covers well. Under my foundation it gives me great coverage. I have few spots to cover, mainly freckles on my forehead.  Love the Maybelline Fit Me. Oh it does last for several hours. ( mostly all day)
Kiku R.
Boise, ID
Found this after hearing so many YouTubers rave about it. It is so creamy and so blendable. I'm no makeup expert, but found this so easy to use. There are only a few shades... maybe four. So you may not find a perfect match, but don't worry. I bought one close to my skin color for spot correcting and a lighter one for under eye concealment. Love that it's such a great, affordable drugstore concealer!
Katie G.
Farmers Branch, TX
I heard so many great things about this concealer and could not wait to try it. I finally picked it up and got the chance ton I had to return it :( I loved the product. The consistency, the shade, everything but my eye area is very sensitive and this made it sting. So sad but still recommend!
Kelli W.
This concealer is so perfect. The coverage is amazing but it still blends well. The shade Sand was a good one for my light and yellow complexion. I like this product way more than what I actually use--the expensive Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer--but can't use it because it breaks me out. All drugstore concealer breaks me out, though, so I don't feel it's right to take a star off for that.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart