Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #6 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Carrie K.
Indianapolis, IN
I've been using this concealer for years now. Although cheap, I think the payoff is pretty good. I wouldn't say it's long-lasting, but it does a great job with layering and not looking cakey on the skin. I like to use it minimally on areas of concern or layered with another concealer.
Morgan M.
Wyoming, OH
I was looking for a creamy concealer that could actually highlight my under eyes and not cause it to look dry either. This is one of the best drugstore concealers. I'm very fair and the lightest color works wonders for me. They have a nice color selection as well :) try it out for sure!
Hallie H.
Cockeysville, MD
To me this is an absolute essential. Basically the same formula as more expensive brands (NARS Creamy Radiant Concealer!). I like the packaging as it is very similar to my aforementioned favorite. This concealer has a very creamy texture that can either be blended out to sheer, or can give great coverage with little product. I love this!
Rachel L.
Cordova, TN
Great coverage! It's thick enough to hide any blemishes, but thin enough to blend easily. I found that it lasts longest on my skin after I have applied an overall face primer to help set it. Will definitely be repurchasing!
Alexandra N.
Considering it's from the drugstore it's probably one of the best I've every come across alone with my LA Girl Pro Concealers! It sits beautifully on the skin and is fairly high coverage (but doesn't compare to my Tarte Shape Tape) I would buy this again if I were maybe in a budget!
Maria M.
West Nyack, NY
This concealer is phenomenal for a drug store product. So long as you prime your under eye, it should crease and it's full coverage as well. I love the doe foot applicator as it helps for precise application. This is especially true for small areas like the bridge of the nose and in the corner of the under eyes.
Swati N.
Canton, MI
I absolutely love this concealer! It's the first one I have ever had and my sister gave it to me to start off into the make up world. It's so easy to use and actually does the job extremely well! It's been about 6 months since I have used it and I'm definitely gonna get another one!
Kimberly P.
This is my favorite drugstore concealer of all time. My makeup collection consists of mostly high end products, but this product beats any other high end concealer. It is comparable to the NARS radiance concealer but even better! I've been using this for 2+ years and will continue to do so!
Amber C.
Absolutely love this concealer. It's very light weight & the color light is perfect for using it as a highlight under my eyes. The price is great considering how well this works. Only thing I wish was different would be the coverage. I feel that it should be a little fuller coverage.
Andrea E.
Not a big fan of this concealer. First of all, the packaging is horrible. It leaks everywhere, and has stained several of my purses and bags. I don't have the proper shade, which I know is my fault, but honestly the concealer doesn't even blend. It just sits on top of the blemishes, and it does not conceal.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart