Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Michelle C.
Valencia, CA
Very high coverage and also not too drying on the skin! This and the dream lumi touch highlighting concealer are my holy grails for concealers and always repurchase them! I haven't tried out the Nars cream my concealer but every YouTube Beauty guru's I watch all state that this is a dupe and cheaper alternative for the NARS concealer! It covers my spots and pimples really well and it doesn't cake up!
Amber C.
Absolutely love this concealer. It's very light weight & the color light is perfect for using it as a highlight under my eyes. The price is great considering how well this works. Only thing I wish was different would be the coverage. I feel that it should be a little fuller coverage.
Lindsay A.
Washington, DC
This is a great dupe for the NARS Creamy Concealer, and is only $5. I honestly like it better than NARS - it doesn't crease as bad and is great inexpensive option for everyday wear. On days when my makeup is simple I just use it to cover my acne and then use powder foundation and it looks great.
Britney K.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
I have the lightest shade (10 Light) and I figured since I have such pale skin, it would be paler than me. I was wrong. However, since it does look more orangey, I've started using this for my dark circles. It's quite nice to have found a different use for this so its not a waste of $6!
Mariah C.
Stow, OH
I used this concealer when I left for college and didn't feel like buying my usual, more expensive concealer. It did it's job, not as much coverage as I would've liked but it's buildable and the color was a good match. It's a good price and you definitely get more than you paid for but I just personally prefer my other concealer. Still would recommend to a friend looking for a drugstore concealer.
Rachel L.
Cordova, TN
Great coverage! It's thick enough to hide any blemishes, but thin enough to blend easily. I found that it lasts longest on my skin after I have applied an overall face primer to help set it. Will definitely be repurchasing!
amanda t.
Portland, OR
Review for: Light more...
This is my favorite concealer. It is super cheap and last a while. I use this under my eyes,down my nose and cheeks for a contour effect too and works like an expensive brand. This is a great product that everyone should get
Kiku R.
Boise, ID
Found this after hearing so many YouTubers rave about it. It is so creamy and so blendable. I'm no makeup expert, but found this so easy to use. There are only a few shades... maybe four. So you may not find a perfect match, but don't worry. I bought one close to my skin color for spot correcting and a lighter one for under eye concealment. Love that it's such a great, affordable drugstore concealer!
Alexandra N.
Considering it's from the drugstore it's probably one of the best I've every come across alone with my LA Girl Pro Concealers! It sits beautifully on the skin and is fairly high coverage (but doesn't compare to my Tarte Shape Tape) I would buy this again if I were maybe in a budget!
Gloria N.
Oxnard , CA
This is my favorite concealer of all time it tops the nars one! I love blending it out with my beauty blender then bakin with Laura mercier loose powder! It gets me that super bright under look with even more buildable coverage. I've bought it a good 7 times since I started using it
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart