Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Mary K.
Gainesville, FL
blends well and doesn't oxidize. there is a wide range of colors. doesn't crease and is long lasting. I don't even set it with a translucent powder. The only con is that the packaging leaks and gets dirty. I have repurchased this product for under my eyes and blemishes numerous times.
Morgan M.
Wyoming, OH
Review for: Light more...
I was looking for a creamy concealer that could actually highlight my under eyes and not cause it to look dry either. This is one of the best drugstore concealers. I'm very fair and the lightest color works wonders for me. They have a nice color selection as well :) try it out for sure!
Sonia O.
Philadelphia , PA
It's one of my favorite concealers actually ! It's not as creamy as the NARS concealer but it's still as effective as the NARS concealers. I get the darkest shade which is 30 , I mean I wish they had more shades for darker skin so more people could experience this great product ! I recommend it to my friends when they're looking to try new concealers etc. Good lunch if you're trying this because it's a hit or miss concealer 🤷
Andrea E.
Not a big fan of this concealer. First of all, the packaging is horrible. It leaks everywhere, and has stained several of my purses and bags. I don't have the proper shade, which I know is my fault, but honestly the concealer doesn't even blend. It just sits on top of the blemishes, and it does not conceal.
Katie G.
Farmers Branch, TX
I heard so many great things about this concealer and could not wait to try it. I finally picked it up and got the chance ton I had to return it :( I loved the product. The consistency, the shade, everything but my eye area is very sensitive and this made it sting. So sad but still recommend!
Lindsay A.
Washington, DC
This is a great dupe for the NARS Creamy Concealer, and is only $5. I honestly like it better than NARS - it doesn't crease as bad and is great inexpensive option for everyday wear. On days when my makeup is simple I just use it to cover my acne and then use powder foundation and it looks great.
Britney K.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
I have the lightest shade (10 Light) and I figured since I have such pale skin, it would be paler than me. I was wrong. However, since it does look more orangey, I've started using this for my dark circles. It's quite nice to have found a different use for this so its not a waste of $6!
marivi  s.
I really like this concealer but I'm not in love with it. It’s really lightweight, it doesn’t crease and it has a really natural finish but in my opinion it doesn’t last really long. I do have to admit it's better than most drugstore concealers I’ve tried so I do recommend it a lot!
Danielle B.
Probably the best concealer I have tried! I've been without it for a few months and I'm dying. It's light weight and covers not everything but enough to make you look wide awake. I love wearing this without foundation because it covers what you need and leaves you feeling wonderful!
Sabella M.
I've been using this concealer for years. It's affordable and the color matches are spot on. I use it for my under eyes, and even to spot conceal. It's such a good formula and it doesn't crease or make my foundation move around. The consistency is so perfect and it blends beautifully.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart