Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (22073)
Jessica D.
This is not a concealer for dark circles you are supposed to use it to highlight your face and trust me it works great, under your eyes tip of you nose Cupid's bow forehead. It is light it won't cove any blemishes or dark spots It will just highlights them if you want to cover those imperfections get a concealer that has a peachy or yellow undertone. The fit me concealer does what is supposed to do
Morgan M.
Wyoming, OH
Review for: Light more...
I was looking for a creamy concealer that could actually highlight my under eyes and not cause it to look dry either. This is one of the best drugstore concealers. I'm very fair and the lightest color works wonders for me. They have a nice color selection as well :) try it out for sure!
Anadela G.
Weslaco, TX
Aside from It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye this is my favorite concealer I find myself choosing this concealer over high end ones so often. It's long lasting, easy to apply, the coverage is amazing considering the price. I recommend this concealer to family and friends any chance I get.
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL
Maybelline's Fit Me! concealer is the absolute best concealer at the drugstore. It is even better than many high end concealers. It is creamy and pigmented. It is perfect for highlighting your under eye and for spot concealer. I highly recommend this concealer to everyone, no matter your skin type.
Alicia B.
Charleston
Review for: Cafe more...
This product I can wear as a tint with out foundation on some days and it still covers well. Under my foundation it gives me great coverage. I have few spots to cover, mainly freckles on my forehead.  Love the Maybelline Fit Me. Oh it does last for several hours. ( mostly all day)
Ana B.
I always love trying out concealers, especially from the drugstore because high-end makeup is sooooo expensive. I bought this and I loved it! It brightens up my under-eye area and covers my dark circles. Although it has about low to medium coverage, I noticed that it can last all day. Very easy to blend and I and I think that is due to the liquid formula. Definitely planning on purchasing again!
Alexandra N.
Considering it's from the drugstore it's probably one of the best I've every come across alone with my LA Girl Pro Concealers! It sits beautifully on the skin and is fairly high coverage (but doesn't compare to my Tarte Shape Tape) I would buy this again if I were maybe in a budget!
Andrea E.
Not a big fan of this concealer. First of all, the packaging is horrible. It leaks everywhere, and has stained several of my purses and bags. I don't have the proper shade, which I know is my fault, but honestly the concealer doesn't even blend. It just sits on top of the blemishes, and it does not conceal.
Britney K.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
I have the lightest shade (10 Light) and I figured since I have such pale skin, it would be paler than me. I was wrong. However, since it does look more orangey, I've started using this for my dark circles. It's quite nice to have found a different use for this so its not a waste of $6!
Sabella M.
I've been using this concealer for years. It's affordable and the color matches are spot on. I use it for my under eyes, and even to spot conceal. It's such a good formula and it doesn't crease or make my foundation move around. The consistency is so perfect and it blends beautifully.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart