Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20684)
Brandi T.
This is one of my most used products in my makeup collection! I love it but I don't like how it looks Cakey if you use too much :/ A little goes a long way with this product which I love but it's hard to build up more with this concealer, I wish it was a little lighter but besides that it's great
Chelsea J.
Hopkins, mn
The Maybelline Fit me concealer is a great concealer from the drugstore. Its very creamy, blendable, and comes in a great variety of shades. This concealer is a great dupe for NARS Radiant Creamy concealer.... But this product does tend to crease easily under the eye area. It isn't the greatest concealer when you wish to cover blemishes. The formula is not as thick and takes a lot of product to cover blemishes.
Halee P.
Love this concealer. Very creamy and has great coverage. Not only good for under your eyes but on blemishes too. Very easy to blend and apply. Have repurchased multiple of these.
Azriela M.
Rocky Point , NY
I love this concealer! It is my second pick after the Maybelline master conceal concealer! I love how creamy and blendable this product is. It has so many different shades, I have tan skin and I love this concealer to both cover up blemishes and I have another lighter shade for highlighting! This is long lasting and I highly recommend!
Alyssa G.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Probably THEE BEST drugstore concealer there is! It lasts for about a month with 5 times a week use. I used to use it as a foundation believe it or not and it looked sooo nice! It looks great under or above foundation. Light-full coverage and very buildable. TIP: (for full coverage use) apply and let sit for approx. 2 minutes then gently blend out. It becomes tacky and less likely to blend out. But never cakey!
Jinal P.
Memphis , TN
After watching many YouTube videos and reading many articles online I gave this concealer a try. It works great for the price point. It's like Nars concealer. It doesn't cake up. I apply it with a damp sponge. I would buy it again and recommend to others if you're looking for drugstore product.
Jessica M.
Denver, CO
I have this a three out of five because it's probably one of the worst concelars I've ever tried. I'm really into the Nars Creamy Radiant Concealer which noticeably brightens and lightens your under eye area but this concelars doesn't do your under eyes any justice. I usually blend out the product with a beauty sponge and when I do all the product sticks on the sponge and it does not brighten my under eye area.
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Really really love this concealer! The price is just as awesome as the quality, I use it for under eye mostly but it works great covering blemishes too! The only down fall is that it sometimes tends to clump on dry skin on my nose but that can be fixed with a little mask treatment before hand!
Mickey L.
Review for: Light more...
It is creamy and easy to use. I use a lighter shade to conceal and highlight. It is definitely a dupe for the NARS radiant creamy concealer. It is cheaper and gets the job done!
Anna O.
Pinconning, MI
Highly recommend!
Light wear, but full coverage. Applies evenly and is easily blended. Long lasting. Very affordable. Good amount of product. (Last me 2 months)
Personally I wear this as a "foundation" and it does an amazing job and looks flawless.

(In picture: wearing concealer as foundation)
Sally Y.
Will this concealer crease under the eyes?
Desirae C.
McAllen , TX
Is this worth the price? I've heard good and bad things about this product.
Ezara H.
Does this concealer crease?
Christine P.
Gaithersburg , MD
How well does it blend acne?
Michelle M.
Is this better than the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer ?

back