Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Mary K.
Gainesville, FL
blends well and doesn't oxidize. there is a wide range of colors. doesn't crease and is long lasting. I don't even set it with a translucent powder. The only con is that the packaging leaks and gets dirty. I have repurchased this product for under my eyes and blemishes numerous times.
Andrea E.
Not a big fan of this concealer. First of all, the packaging is horrible. It leaks everywhere, and has stained several of my purses and bags. I don't have the proper shade, which I know is my fault, but honestly the concealer doesn't even blend. It just sits on top of the blemishes, and it does not conceal.
Paige M.
Apple Valley, CA
I absolutely love this product! It blends so nicely, it makes me seem more awake. It makes me look so flawless. Expecially if I bake my face after. The outcome is beautiful. I highly recommend this product. The pricing isn't too bad. It does seem a little dry, but does amazing work.
marivi  s.
I really like this concealer but I'm not in love with it. It’s really lightweight, it doesn’t crease and it has a really natural finish but in my opinion it doesn’t last really long. I do have to admit it's better than most drugstore concealers I’ve tried so I do recommend it a lot!
Anadela G.
Weslaco, TX
Aside from It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye this is my favorite concealer I find myself choosing this concealer over high end ones so often. It's long lasting, easy to apply, the coverage is amazing considering the price. I recommend this concealer to family and friends any chance I get.
j d.
I bought this a few weeks ago and I am semi pleased with it. I mainly used it for under eye circles and I thought that it had pretty good coverage for a drugstore option! It did not fully conceal all of the darkness but it did sit well on the skin and did not crease! Overall I would say this is a very good drugstore option and does cover imperfections but is not something that I would invest in if you wanted serious coverage.
San S.
Geneva, IL
This is my favorite concealer! It blends in so well. It doesn't crease, and doesn't ware off. Putting it under my eyes makes them look more awake, and covers dark circles. I also use it to cover pimples, they almost disappeared. Covers red spots great! I would recommend this highly.
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL
Maybelline's Fit Me! concealer is the absolute best concealer at the drugstore. It is even better than many high end concealers. It is creamy and pigmented. It is perfect for highlighting your under eye and for spot concealer. I highly recommend this concealer to everyone, no matter your skin type.
isabella n.
Review for: Fair more...
I use this every time I wear makeup and absolutely love it. It gives amazing medium coverage. I use it to cover dark circles and pimples and it does that very nicely. It covers my purple dark circles well, but my pimples a bit less well. It gives a glowy finish if you do not set with powder, but I always do to set it in place. I purchase this from CVS for about $8 and I find it is money well spent.
Kimberly P.
This is my favorite drugstore concealer of all time. My makeup collection consists of mostly high end products, but this product beats any other high end concealer. It is comparable to the NARS radiance concealer but even better! I've been using this for 2+ years and will continue to do so!
Giselle M.
Medley, FL
i want to try this one you recommend it ??
anahy g.
Is this concealer full coverage? Does it crease under the eyes?
Liz R.
Paramount, CA
Does this crease?
Adelia N.
Is it better than maybelline age rewind?
Morgan M.