Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20721)
Azriela M.
Rocky Point , NY
I love this concealer! It is my second pick after the Maybelline master conceal concealer! I love how creamy and blendable this product is. It has so many different shades, I have tan skin and I love this concealer to both cover up blemishes and I have another lighter shade for highlighting! This is long lasting and I highly recommend!
Jessica M.
Denver, CO
I have this a three out of five because it's probably one of the worst concelars I've ever tried. I'm really into the Nars Creamy Radiant Concealer which noticeably brightens and lightens your under eye area but this concelars doesn't do your under eyes any justice. I usually blend out the product with a beauty sponge and when I do all the product sticks on the sponge and it does not brighten my under eye area.
Zoe W.
Toronto, OH
Review for: Light more...
I like how lightweight this concealer is. I use it to conceal under my eyes and also to spot conceal. Although it isn't the fullest coverage, I feel that the weight of the product makes up for the lighter pigmentation. I hate looking cakey, and this concealer does not disappoint in that respect!
Alyssa G.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Probably THEE BEST drugstore concealer there is! It lasts for about a month with 5 times a week use. I used to use it as a foundation believe it or not and it looked sooo nice! It looks great under or above foundation. Light-full coverage and very buildable. TIP: (for full coverage use) apply and let sit for approx. 2 minutes then gently blend out. It becomes tacky and less likely to blend out. But never cakey!
Candice F.
Nicholasville, KY
Even tho this a review for this specific concealer, I actually use the darker one called Cafe as a liquid contour. And wow is it amazing. Works perfect for this. Blends well as a contour. And the color is perfection. I also use the lighter one for its actual intended purpose but I didn't care for it as a concealer. The coverage is not what I had hoped it would be.
Halee P.
Love this concealer. Very creamy and has great coverage. Not only good for under your eyes but on blemishes too. Very easy to blend and apply. Have repurchased multiple of these.
Cherise O.
Los Angeles, CA
Probably my favorite ever drugstore concealer. I generally like the more higher end concealers like Nars, and Tarte. But The color which is the deepest one, for my skin tone is perfect. Its natural and its a yellow undertone which is great. The foundation is crap in my opinion it , it makes you look like a greaseball if you are combo/oily like me. But I will continue using the concealer its fantastic and affordable.
Noelia J.
Yas girl, yaaaas! Maybelline proofed how drugstore brands can sometimes sweep high end brands under the rug.

So, out of my two favorite concealers right now, Maybeline Fit Me! Is my favorite.

Great coverage, awesome pigmentation, excellent texture (I don't struggle with the cake under eye anymore!) AND on top of that an affordable price tag? Yes, please!
Katelyn K.
This concealer oxidized on me like no other! Given the fact that I currently don't have any foundation, I have been using this all over my face and 30 minutes later, I was orange! On top of that, the lightest shade they have doesn't even match me. It doesn't cover my dark circles or blemishes either.
Micah S.
Super creamy and pigmented concealer!! You can build this concealer up effortlessly or sheer it out because of its bendable formula. Affordable cost and a great quality product.
Jessica E.
Does this concealer burn anyone else under the eye?
teddine s.
Edmonton,Alberta, Alberta , CA
Ive never tried this concealer ever , i would love to try it but i would like to know if heavy based or light based ?
lkssy t.
quilpue
is matte?
Queen V.
Thousand Oaks, CA
am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and no foundation even when doing full glam?? i just feel like foundation is just too heavy but my skin still looks covered where it needs it? Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerMaybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment ConcealerLA Girl Pro High Definition Concealer
Adelia N.
Is it better than maybelline age rewind?

back