Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19795)
Buy on Amazon
Tawny F.
Ladies this is one of the best concealers. I have been using ever since they came out with it. Its not drying, especially under the eyes and under $5 which is a win win in my book. Dont underestimate the power of drug store brands. They are giving some of the top competitors a run for their money.
Tiffany N.
I absolutely love this product. When i use it the formula is so creamy and stays in place. Even in the summer time when i look in the mirror after my day is over my concealer is still in place. No caking at all....
Jazlynn B.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is a great alternative for the Nars creamy concealer. I've tried both, and although this one isn't as full coverage, you can build it up. It does a good job of lasting, and they have a good shade range. I've bought this a couple of times already and plan to buy more.
Marena P.
Es mi corrector favorito de la vida, Maybelline NY ha sabido encontrar la formula perfecta para sorprender a las mujeres con todos sus correctores. Cubre muy bien y no marca las arrugas debajo de los ojos ni los pliegues. Le doy 100000 puntos, es y sera mi favorito por anos!
Analise D.
Falls Church, VA
Review for: Light more...
Amazing concealer! Creamy and so versatile! You can use this on your face for blemishes or other imperfections, you can use it on your under eyes for dark circles, and you can even use it to illuminate along the bridge of your nose and on your forehead! I am so in love with this concealer and would definitely buy again.
Melissa A.
Pennington , NJ
I recently purchased this concealer because I wanted and affordable alternative to the Nars creamy concealer and I was not disappointed! It is creamy and easy to apply. I love how bendable it is and how well it covers my underage area with out caking up or drying out my skin!
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
This is pretty good, doesn't seem to crease as long as I set it immediately. I think it works better if you mix it in with another concealer such as wet n wilds or the age rewind then you have a perfect concealer.
Elizabeth G.
I love this concealer! I have really bad bags under my eyes (I don't sleep) and I use this when I do my makeup to go to work and you can't even tell I haven't slept in months. I usually buy this at target or Walmart. It's a fairly decent price. I definitely suggest this product.
Elizabeth W.
Sussex, WI
The concealer reminds me of MAC pro longwear. I love the price point of this and the available colors. I usually switch off between Light and Sand. Sand I use for more every day coverage and Light I will use to highlight. I feel that a little goes a long way with this product.
Carisa R.
Maple Grove, MN
This is my favorite drug store concealer. I have tried to find other ones but keep coming back to this one. It blends great and has a bigger selection in color than other brands but it would be nice to see some even lighter shades come out. I have been able to use it with many different foundations and setting powders and it always performs the same. I will repurchase again and again.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?