Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20732)
Desire' C.
Cartersville, GA
I wanted to give this product a great review. I got the deepest shade there was and it was still too light for my skin tone. I will say that the coverage is amazing and I really wanted to use it. I don't like the fact that the shades don't cater to women of color because I feel like I'd swear by it.
Eztefania G.
Navasota, TX
Holly Grail Man.!!!! This Concealer Is Absolutely Amazing.!!!! It Blends Awesome. I Have A Light To Medium Skin Tone And My Under Eye Area Tends To Get Really Weird Sometimes. And This Product Is Just Absolutely Amazing. I Would Definitely Keep Purchasing It. Its Very Affordable The Consistency Of The Product Is Amazing As Well. I Just Love This Product
Camryn C.
Hooksett, NH
Review for: Fair more...
This product easily covered my blemishes easily and with little application. It blended easily and didn't feel heavy or oily. It stayed on for most of the day and helped to conceal my dark circles easily. It was definitely worth it in my opinion but it did fade with sweat and my natural oils easily.
Veronica M.
Pullman, WA
Great product. Affordable and can be found at the local stores. Also packaging is good. Not too greasy. Sets very well. last long and doesn't set too heavy. Would recommend
Tabitha C.
Review for: Light more...
I just don't like this product. First of all it was to sheer of coverage for. It didn't do anything for my eyes and it accentuated the lines under my eyes this was a no go for me.
Danielle G.
Ruston, LA
I heard lots of praise from Youtubers about this product and they were not lying! If i hadn't purchased this myself I never would have know that this was not a high-end concealer. I tend to get very dry in my under eye area and this only creases on my worst dry under eye days. I love this concealer!
Yaritza H.
San Jose, Ca
Review for: Cafe more...
Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer is what I use to contour and it's really bendable and perfect for for contour even though it is a concealer. I really LOVE the packaging, very easy to apply. I would definitely buy this product again.
Angie H.
Boston, MA
Really awesome product and very universal. You can use this concealer not only to conceal imprefections but to brighten and highlight as well. This is my firsr time using this product and ive gone through it in just ruffley 2 monthes. I would defiantly recommend this to others... One of my favorites.
Misty C.
Alton, TX
I love Maybelline for me concealer. I love how it's super affordable. There's a good amount of product in there, and when applied under your eyes you don't need much. A little goes a long way. It really covers my dark eye circles. I love the little brush its smooth on my face. I highly recommended it.
Zayla  O.
I recently bought this because of all the good reviews and I love it ! It applies on smooth and doesn't crease! Some days I just cover my red spots with this and don't use any foundation and my skin still looks good
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back