Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19794)
Buy on Amazon
Shelby B.
Davenport, IA
I use this concealer for cleaning up my brows and as an eyelid primer. They don't have a good shade for me as I am very light skinned. I have the lightest shade and it is still too dark to be a concealer. It's creamy and blends easily and it works well for the brows and eyelids
paige t.
sioux falls, SD
This concealer is one of my holy grails! It is comparable to the NARS radiant creamy concealer but for less than half the price! It has great coverage and isn't cakey, just make sure to set it with a powder. I highly recommend this concealer as it's a great dupe for the NARS one!
Laura C.
This concealer is the best one I've used, thus far. A lot of people say it's a dupe for Nar's creamy concealer. The shade range is decent. I'm a pale skinned girl, so I need a concealer that is very fair. Their lightest shade is Fair, which is the one I use. It's not a perfect match, but it works for me. My only complaint is there numbering system for the shades. When I was purchasing this concealer, Light was number 10, while Fair was 15. So, be careful if you're looking for the lightest shade, as it's not the lowest number.
Mckenzie M.
East Grand Forks, MN
I LOVE THIS CONCEALER!!! It is so affordable and the shade range is quite amazing! I love how sleek the packaging is and the coverage of this is very buildable! I will forever be purchasing this product! Although I can say if you have dry under eyes this may not be for you!
Jessica M.
Eastpointe, MI
This has great color and a smooth finish. It dries quickly and blends easily. My only issue that I have oily skin so by the end of the day it shows up under my foundation.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This concealer is amazing for brightening or concealing under-eyes depending on which color I use - I find them versatile. I hear that you can use darker shades for contouring as well but I haven't tried that myself yet. 015 is my favorite shade to use on my fair skin. It blends out flawlessly on my skin and provides moderate coverage that can be built up but looks best on the lighter side.
Julieann W.
Columbus, OH
I'm obsessed with this stuff! I love how well it blends into the skin smoothly and doesn't look greasy. I use this on it's own without foundation because it works so well.
Amanda S.
Enfield, CT
I haven't had this concealer for a very long time but in the time that I've had it, I've loved it!! It isn't too cakey but it does the job and conceals everything! Only downside is the color doesn't match my skin very well and the next darkest color is WAY too dark, but I like it enough to make it work!
Rosa H.
Las vegas, NV
Picked the wrong color by mistake i was such in a rush i picked the complete opposite of my shade i did however try it on although it is not my color i love the formula and how much coverage it has..just wish it was a little thicker but its a good concealer for emergencies.
Kayla G.
This concelar is my go to! Its become a must in my daily makeup routine and never let's me down! Its light and has a buildable coverage. After its set with finishing powder, it seems to almost never crease! Petrfect for concealing dark circles or even as a creme highlighter!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?