Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19845)
Vanessa R.
Los Angeles, CA
This Maybelline fit me concealer is really good if your looking to save and don't want to wast this concealer will do and it's medium coverage but it does the job it a dupe to the NARS concealer.i definitely recommend this concealer if you don't want to wast on a high depth concealer.
Amanda C.
Elgin, IL
I love this concealer!!! It's full coverage and I love how it lasts basically the whole day. It's so easy to apply and blend out. I love the way it makes certain parts of my face pop and glow. You can definitely build it up. If you haven't tried this concealer, you need to!!
Sarah E.
Saint Paul, MN
I had gotten this after seeing all the rave reviews of it online. I had such high hopes, but I'm just not a very big fan of how this looks on my skin. It doesn't cover my dark circles enough for me, and after blending it out it looks a little cakey and patchy on my skin. It would be fine for someone who just wants to highlight, but for my dark circles and scars it just didn't work.
Caroline S.
This is a very good dupe for the Nars radiant creamy concealer. It is very full coverage and a much cheaper alternative. I have very sensitive skin and it does burn a little under my eyes but after i bled it in it doesn't burn. It's really strange but a very good concealer!
Cristina P.
Richmond, VA
I honestly love this concealer, I don't usually buy concealer from the drugstore and for the price it was very cheap! I've tried the foundation as well (fit me) and its very light weight! But this concealer covered up what the foundation couldn't cover! It wasn't cakey at all!
Amber R.
Homestead, FL
Love the formula and coverage that this concealer provides, however I wish they had more color variation. I chose the lightest shade and unfortunately, it was still a tad too dark. Though for the price, it gets the job done! Great for both under the eyes and covering blemishes.
Yahaira R.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Light more...
I love this concealer! They have many skin tone choices and was able to find one for my very light complexion. It's very creamy and blends in easily. I love how it covers dark circles and especially blemishes. I definitely recommend this looking for a good low budget concealer.
Sophie M.
Wood Dale, IL
The formulation is great, the coverage is great, but They just don't have one light enough for my skin tone. I haven't found one from the drugstore that I love that is light enough. I have to mix with my other concealers if I want to use, so I don't think I will purchase again
Tatiana K.
Washington, DC
This concealer is great for the price and I would consider it a dupe for the NARS radiant creamy concealer. The packaging is very simple and sleek. It is great for spot concealing and to conceal dark circles under the eyes. I would buy again and would recommend to beginners
Evelyn C.
Burlington, NJ
This is my everyday must have and one tube last incredibly long! Even even though this is a drugstore concealer I would compare it to Mac concealer and say that it might be a little bit better because of price and packaging. I love the brush compared to the Mac squirt top....
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?