Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19844)
Tatiana K.
Washington, DC
This concealer is great for the price and I would consider it a dupe for the NARS radiant creamy concealer. The packaging is very simple and sleek. It is great for spot concealing and to conceal dark circles under the eyes. I would buy again and would recommend to beginners
Rachel G.
Where had this been all my life?! This product covers up my dark circles, and blends so impeccably. I love to use this product alongside the Fit Me Foundation. The applicator is wonderful as well, and it seems like the product never runs out. A little bit goes a long way! Only drawback is that for a drugstore product, this is a bit on the expensive side. But totally worth it in my opinion!
taylor c.
Bremerton, WA
I'm not sure why but this keeps creasing on me. I was really sad because I heard such amazing things about this concealer and it was just a miss for me. I put on setting powder but it just doesn't work on me. If there is any tips I can try I would love to know. I'm really wanted to love this product as much as everyone else.
Julieann W.
Columbus, OH
I'm obsessed with this stuff! I love how well it blends into the skin smoothly and doesn't look greasy. I use this on it's own without foundation because it works so well.
Evelyn C.
Burlington, NJ
This is my everyday must have and one tube last incredibly long! Even even though this is a drugstore concealer I would compare it to Mac concealer and say that it might be a little bit better because of price and packaging. I love the brush compared to the Mac squirt top....
Kayla G.
This concelar is my go to! Its become a must in my daily makeup routine and never let's me down! Its light and has a buildable coverage. After its set with finishing powder, it seems to almost never crease! Petrfect for concealing dark circles or even as a creme highlighter!
Amanda C.
Elgin, IL
I love this concealer!!! It's full coverage and I love how it lasts basically the whole day. It's so easy to apply and blend out. I love the way it makes certain parts of my face pop and glow. You can definitely build it up. If you haven't tried this concealer, you need to!!
Rosa H.
Las vegas, NV
Picked the wrong color by mistake i was such in a rush i picked the complete opposite of my shade i did however try it on although it is not my color i love the formula and how much coverage it has..just wish it was a little thicker but its a good concealer for emergencies.
Cristina P.
Richmond, VA
I honestly love this concealer, I don't usually buy concealer from the drugstore and for the price it was very cheap! I've tried the foundation as well (fit me) and its very light weight! But this concealer covered up what the foundation couldn't cover! It wasn't cakey at all!
Ashley M.
Moreno Valley, CA
I'm one to always go out and buy high end concealers as I found that drug store concealers aren't that great. However I went and bought this one and it completely changed my opinion on drug store concealers. It covers my under eye circles beautifully and for the price it's worth it
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?