Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19825)
Buy on Amazon*
Lisa L.
Santa Ana, CA
This by far is the best drugstore concealer I have ever used! I have gone through so many concealers, both drugstore and high end, and none have I actually finished...except this one. It stays put, does not crease, no fragrance so it won't irritate your skin, and does not transfer!
Dahlia R.
Los Angeles, CA
Delivers high end results at drugstore value. Product does not crease, covers under eye dark circles and gives a healthy finish. I always pick my concealer a shade darker than my natural skin tone. I apply foundation and then apply concelear in downward lines instead of usually dot application. It blends into foundation better and slightly set with loose translucent powder. Results are amazing.
Raquel R.
I usually use my finger to pat in this concealer and that's what works best for me so far. It overs my blemishes and any hyper pigmentation I may have. I do make sure to set when using this. Not sure if it's alright without setting. Not the best for under eyes but if you don't have super dark circles you could get away with this.
Casey H.
Taneytown, MD
This is my holy grail of concealers. I think this is a great dupe for many high end concealers. I use this on the daily and the concealer does not shift of flake off. I get many complements when I mix this foundation and concealer together. Great match!!!
Jillian P.
nevada
Let's start off by saying I have acne and acne scars. This concealer covers it!! I found this concealer while browsing around at target. I love it! It is very Affordable and easy to apply. You can apply with your fingers, I personally apply with a buffing brush for a more flawless and full look. I highly recommend this product.
Monica F.
I love the creamy consistency if this concealer! They have tons colors to make it possible to match your skin tone. It's long wearing and amazing for the price. Totally affordable. I feel like it is sort of similar to the nars creamy concealer. I love it! My fav go to concealer.
Tiffany H.
Murrieta, CA
The coverage is excellent on this concealer, but for some reason on me, it stung quite a bit. There must be something in the product that I am sensitive to. Otherwise, it is a great concealer and works great to cover up those dark circles and lighten up the under eye area!!! I generally love the Maybelline brand as their products are often of high end quality and the prices are awesome!
Diana M.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Love this product, i use it to contour. the darkest one "cafe" is a bit too dark for me. just wish it had more of a grey cool tone to it instead of red orangey tone. thats pretty much my only concern but this is a very long wearing concealer and doesn't show creasing under the eyes! pretty good and affordable drug store concealer. i also like the application brush, makes application way easier
Yesenia G.
New Braunfels, TX
I've heard many times that this concealer is a dupe for the Nars Creamy concealer; so it must be good! It's lightweight but gives really great coverage. Can't even feel it under my eyes which is awesome! It does a really good job at covering my dark circles; which are heredity. A few dabs of this & BAM! I look more awake & the under eye area is bright! Very natural, creamy & blends so well!!!
Kayla G.
This concelar is my go to! Its become a must in my daily makeup routine and never let's me down! Its light and has a buildable coverage. After its set with finishing powder, it seems to almost never crease! Petrfect for concealing dark circles or even as a creme highlighter!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?