Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20664)
Daniella L.
This is my go to concealer. It is light weight, but good coverage. It is very nice to use under your eyes. It does't crease if you set it. I will use this on my everyday makeup look.
Jillian P.
This concealer has a very creamy consistency and goes on smooth. It has good coverage and seems like one tube will go a long ways. I have light/medium skin tone and I bought the light which blends really well. I have been using it over my foundation for under my eyes and it works well without a powder also.
Carolyn S.
Wilmington, DE
Hands down the best foundation I've ever found. Yep, I blend it all over my face as a foundation and it melts right in. I use a beauty blender and about four swipes and then tap some more over problem areas. I finish it with a clear powder. A great medium coverage that feels light and looks so much more skin like and natural than anything else I've ever tried. And that includes plenty of pricey foundations. Plus under ten bucks? Can't get enough. I buy the lightest color and it lasts about a month.
Catie  M.
Pittsburgh
This concealer is one of the best drugstore concealers I have ever found.
It's really creamy but it doesn't look cakey on the skin. It hides blemishes really really well no matter how big it is or even how small it is.
If you're looking for a good cheap long-lasting concealer I deathly recommend this one but deleted I would not recommend is 15 fair because I has more white is to video tens and I don't think it work for anybody.
Emily W.
Current favorite everyday concealer. It's just a little thinner than I am used to, but it covers my super dark under eyes very well! You can also layer and build coverage. I have the shade fair, and like that it isn't too peach or yellow like other brands. It does crease a bit on me, but when set with a powder, it lasts all day beautifully!
Jessica n.
At first i was a bit skeptical about this product. Its not bas once you learn how to apply it. A little bit runny but i had to use multiple layers. I still would recommend it though.
Amanda S.
Redding
This was one of the first concealers I ever used and I love it. I have some pretty dark circles under my eyes and this covers them up so well without being heavy or cakey under the eye. I do have to set this with a powder because it will crease if I don't, but after I set it, it's good to go for the entire day. You can build it up if you need to but I only need a thin layer. I use it for highlighting the undereye area as well.
Shelby B.
Tulsa, OK
I bought this concealer to try out after seeing a few of my favorite YouTube MUAs using it and recommending it. Sadly I'm not a big fan. It doesn't help the dark circles under my eyes and it doesn't help much with the blemishes on my face. It's affordable so that's why I gave it 2 stars instead of one.
Keonna B.
Saint Louis, MO
This concealer works so well with my skin tone and covers my dark circles so well. It's lightweight and doesn't feel caked on when applied under my eyes.

Easy application, I can apply as much as I need (but it doesn't take much for full coverage so a little goes a long way and the product will last you a while) and it last throughout the day. I never have issues with it smudging if I happen to sweat either. Great product.
Oceanna R.
Oakville, CT
I honestly love this concealer. I think it blends beautifully, it's pretty long wearing, has a nice medium coverage that doesn't cake up the underlying makeup or make you look unnatural. It goes on smooth and looks beautiful all day. It blends with most types of foundations I try it with. I like this as a more lightweight alternative to shape tape when I'm feeling less full coverage. It's great for 'no makeup' makeup days.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back