Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20644)
Anna H.
This concealer defiantly covers under eye circles no question about mine disappear when I use it but when I have to cover a blemish I have to use a lot and even then it seems to make it look worse and at the end of the day it feels worse and that makes me mad! I think its only formulated for under eye dark circles!
Emily W.
Current favorite everyday concealer. It's just a little thinner than I am used to, but it covers my super dark under eyes very well! You can also layer and build coverage. I have the shade fair, and like that it isn't too peach or yellow like other brands. It does crease a bit on me, but when set with a powder, it lasts all day beautifully!
Skye F.
I was really excited to try a new concealer and with the Fit Me concealer from Maybelline I was not disappointed! It has a wide variety of shades that are fit to match the exact skin tone of anyone! And the coverage allows you to select how much coverage you need and it adjusts to your skin. It feels and looks like you aren't wearing any concealer! This was a great product and the results really do make the product worth the price!
Jessica n.
At first i was a bit skeptical about this product. Its not bas once you learn how to apply it. A little bit runny but i had to use multiple layers. I still would recommend it though.
ashlie H.
Sacramento, CA
Bought this on a whim when I was in desperate need for a concealor, my first purchase of one too! cheap (under 6 bucks at target, so I bought two different colours for the new summer season and my new growing tan), always been a fan of Maybellines age defying foundation, so went for this guy, great under a foundation, not the best, but def worth it if oyu want something quick and aren't an oily skin girl. not healthy for your skin though.
Tia T.
Corona, CA
This concealer is one of the best drug store ones i have used. It cover as all my blemishes and leaves my skin looking smooth and flawlesss. You can use this for highlighting or just to conceal. It's long lasting and doesn't budge. I feel like it's really comparable to the Urban Decay naked skin concealer becjase i have both and they're pretty good. I recommend this product because it's one of the best drug store ones and the price is super affordable.
Mariel C.
Grass Valley , Ca
I have been using this for years since this line came out. I use the shade in 20. I have been noticing some of the best you tubers putting this in their fave videos. Which makes me happy because I've been thinking about trying something new, but gonna stick to my holy grail. Doesn't crease when you apply a setting powder with it. I've also heard its a great dupe to nars concealer, packaging practically looks the same & half the price.
Anahi O.
wallla walla
Absolutely love I have tried high end products but they all just disappoint me and then I tried this concealer and it's brought me so much more coverage than the high-end brands even with the words under eye darkness it still works magnificent and it's a drugstore product you can find there are any of your local Walmart and it's super affordable it's definitely Worth using it's definitely my go to don't miss out on the amazing coverage
Sydney H.
Crown Point, IN
I recently purchased this concealer because, I heard that it performs well on dry skin. After watching Kathleen Lights videos, I decided to purchase this because she loves it. It is so blendable and buildable and beautiful. It doesn't crease when you set it with powder. It's my favorite drugstore concealer.
Chandler S.
Jonesboro, AR
This is a great drug store concealer! I hate spending a lot of money on make-up so this product is easily one of my favorites. It takes away the dark circles under my eyes and brightens my face up so much. I will continue to buy this product for a very long time.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?