Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20613)
Symone G.
TUCSON, AZ
Review for: Light more...
This is my Holy grail concealer! I love that it covers my dark circles and blemishes on my face while still giving me a natural looking face. Works well on top of and underneath foundation as well. Great for starters and those who don't want to have too much makeup on but still have things needed to coverup.
Laura Neuzeth D.
Chula Vista, CA
The creamiest and more blendable concealers in the drugstore. These often get compared to higher end options and get used by many of the leading beauty vloggers. This concealer comes in a variety of different shades and undertones. You can use them to conceal everything from dark circles to blemishes and dark spots. You can also use a lighter shade to highlight the face and a darker one to contour. This is an incredible find at the drugstore and one of my everyday staples.
isabel f.
i love this concealer and its not that expensive. I always find it on sale but it doesnt do the best coverage... however for its price i have never seen a concealer do better work than this one has.
Danielle P.
Philadelphia, PA
Put down whatever concealer you are using and pick up a Maybelline Fit Me. I have been using Maybelline concealer for about 12 years and though I have tried all kinds of high end and drugstore products, nothing is comparable to this. It conceals my hyperpigmentation and spots, but also works lovely as a highlight. I always set my makeup, but I never have issues with creasing , even around my eye wrinkles. I usually use 15, but also own 10 &20. (And multiples- I can't go a day without this product)
Allie C.
Humble, TX
I picked this up on a whim to try it. I really am impressed and love it. It covers up what I need it to is really lightweight and holds up pretty well throughout the day. It's great for throwing in my bag when we travel and you don't have to worry about it leaking or getting smashed and loosing product.
Taylor N.
Huntington, WV
BEST concealer out there. Ive tried high end and low end of the market, but nothing compares> It's even better when its only around $5. I love to use this under my eyes to cover my dark circles. I never have issues with it creasing (I do set it immediately upon application) and it provides me with almost full coverage. It never feel heavy or looks cakey either! Highly highly recommend this to everyone. I wear shade "fair #15"
Erica S.
amazing concealer, especially for a drug store kind. It has a nice creamy consistency with buildable coverage. Its great for brightening the under eye area & highlight areas of your face. It stays on pretty long. It doesn't oxidize on the skin after application, it doesn't separate or become blotchy. It has a smooth texture.
Samantha B.
I have dark circles under my eyes, so I was always looking for new concealers to try. After seeing one of my favorite YouTubers talk about this in a video I knew I had to try it. That was probably over a year ago and I have been using this stuff every day since. For drug store, it's awesome. Creamy and lightweight, but still has good coverage and it is buildable. It does seem to accentuate dry skin, but as long as you apply moisturizer before you should be fine. Love this stuff, highly recommend.
Allie W.
Review for: Fair more...
Great concealer for a good price. Definitely compares to more expensive concealers. It has great long lasting coverage & comes in a slim little tube so it's easy to take on the go.
Cindy M.
Oldtown, MD
The best drugstore concealed hands down and even better than many high end brands. Doesn't crease on my under eye area and stays put all day while offering maximum coverage. I have light to medium skin and use the lightest shade to highlight areas of my face and it covers everything. Can't beat the price
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?