Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Toni S.
Bakersfield , CA
I feel like everyone loves this but I didn't have a good experience with this. I do like how it's light weight, but there like no coverage. Maybe my dark circles are really bad or something but this product didn't cover them at all. I use this as a spot concealer and it's okay but it is drying. I won't repurchase
Eztefania G.
Navasota, TX
Holly Grail Man.!!!! This Concealer Is Absolutely Amazing.!!!! It Blends Awesome. I Have A Light To Medium Skin Tone And My Under Eye Area Tends To Get Really Weird Sometimes. And This Product Is Just Absolutely Amazing. I Would Definitely Keep Purchasing It. Its Very Affordable The Consistency Of The Product Is Amazing As Well. I Just Love This Product
Vanessa G.
Best drugstore concealer in my opinion. Think a lighter weight version of Nars' radiant creamy concealer (one of my favorite concealers of all time) this is perfect for the under eye, it's hydrating. It offers light to medium coverage so if you have really dark circles I'd suggest going in with a corrector and then using this. I wear this in the shade sand and love it (similar to the nars concealer in custard)
Misty C.
Alton, TX
I love Maybelline for me concealer. I love how it's super affordable. There's a good amount of product in there, and when applied under your eyes you don't need much. A little goes a long way. It really covers my dark eye circles. I love the little brush its smooth on my face. I highly recommended it.
Desire' C.
Cartersville, GA
I wanted to give this product a great review. I got the deepest shade there was and it was still too light for my skin tone. I will say that the coverage is amazing and I really wanted to use it. I don't like the fact that the shades don't cater to women of color because I feel like I'd swear by it.
Veronica M.
Pullman, WA
Great product. Affordable and can be found at the local stores. Also packaging is good. Not too greasy. Sets very well. last long and doesn't set too heavy. Would recommend
Lia C.
California
Review for: Light more...
This concealer is good for under eye bags and brightening that area if you get a few shades lighter than your skin tone. The concealer is creamy and easy to blend under the eye. However, if you want to cover blemishes like acne, it does not work very well. It starts to peel around the spot and makes it more noticeable, rather than covering it up. In general, it is a great under eye concealer, but not for blemishes.
Gina M.
Mesa, AZ
I absolutely love this concealer. The coverage it a medium build able coverage. The only bad thing, not Maybellines fault, it's extremely hard to find my color. My local stores are always out or I'm lucky to find 1.
I would and have purchased this product over again.
I recommend this concealer to those that like a lightweight product with great coverage.
Rachel B.
Cincinnati, OH
I've been trying a ton of different drug store concealers recently. This one isn't my favorite but also isn't the worst i've tried. i like the consistency and the moisturizing feeling. however, i wish they would have more color selection because i feel like mine is too dark and i got the lightest shade so...
Megan L.
Lexington, KY
You can't go wrong with Maybelline's Fit me product line. Their products are consistent and inexpensive. The coverage is light and long lasting. In addition, the packaging is sleek and stylish. I would recommend the concealer and matte powder to all. I'd argue it's similar to clinque's $20 version.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart