Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20687)
Priscilla N.
Review for: Light more...
Used this once, it's okay I guess. I like to Use a product several times before I make a final decision on wether or Not this is a product I love! Right now I'm leaning towards Not! Only because It's Not easy to apply without a make up Sponge....
Ali C.
This is a great concealer! I have it in Light, and I use it to conceal any redness before applying my foundation. I also use it under my eyes, but it does tend to crease a bit, so I am not sure if it is how I apply it or if it is because of my skin type. Still, it is a fantastic concealer and I use it every day.
ishita t.
It is an awesome concealer it covers all scars and acne ! Love its packaging and is a very very handy concealer.. its wand is very nice .. easy to apply.. highly recommended.
Amanda G.
Algonquin, IL
This used to be my holy grail concealer. I have the shades 15 fair and 10 light. The shade light works great for covering blemishes and stays all day. the shade fair looks great as my under eye concealer. it didn't crease on me at all and has a super easy to blend formula. i also love the packaging of this product.
kassidy e.
I like to use this concealer when I'm not wearing foundation because it isn't full coverage but it's not shear either. Creamy, sets good, doesn't dry too quickly.
sierra s.
Hemet , CA
THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST DRUGSTORE CONCEALER besides l.a. girl hd concealer. i swear by this concealer ive heard other people say its a dupe of the nars concealer as well. its very creamy and pigmented and a little goes a long way and it covers and highlights i always stock up on this
isabel f.
i love this concealer and its not that expensive. I always find it on sale but it doesnt do the best coverage... however for its price i have never seen a concealer do better work than this one has.
Yasmin B.
Leominster, MA
BEST CONCEALER EVER. Lasts all day (after you set it of course), blends beautifully and can easily be built up to medium/full coverage, and i love the consistency of this concealer--its not too thick, its nice and creamy. Color range is also great, everything about this concealer is amazing-highly recommend!
Islla S.
My go to concealer of all time!! I love this concealer because it is full coverage and covers my dark circles. I believe this is a dupe to NARS concealer and for the price it is honestly amazing. I recommend this product to those on the budget and can't afford to splurge on NARS
Libby W.
Oxford, OH
I do not typically do a full face of foundation, just problem areas such as under my eyes, nose, and blemishes when they arise. These Fit Me! sticks are awesome for matching color, are easy to apply and are inexpensive! I absolutely love them, couldn't think of using anything else.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back