Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Michelle F.
Deer Park , TX
Review for: Light more...
One of my favorite concealers. I use this I my face on days when I want minimal makeup. The packaging is simple. Coverage isn’t bad. I do notice it gets Creasy under my eyes though. But still a nice concealer.
Sabrina E.
Glendale, NY
My favorite drugstore concealer. I wish they had more shades but it’s really light and radiant and doesn’t cake up very easily. Very affordable. I bout mine for 4 dollars at Rite Aid and I’m so happy with the purchase.
Antonella V.
Este producto lo compre hace poco, y de verdad es tan bueno como dicen otras reseñas, tapa hasta lo que no te ha salido aún 😂😂 desde que se me acabo mi base, lo he estado usando sólo y de verdad queda muy muy bien

I bought this product recently, and it's really as good as other reviews say, cover up what has not come out yet 😂😂 since my foundation is over, I've been using it only and it really is very, very good
Nakia P.
Review for: Sand more...
This is by far the best drugstore concealer that I’ve ever tried. It does not crease and is very easy to apply. It’s buildable and covers dark circles and blemishes very well! I will definitely buy this again.
Lindsey V.
This is a great drugstore concealer for the price. It covers blemishes and redness without looking cakey. It dries down well and would be fine with dry or oily skin types. The concealer is really well pigmented.
Kai M.
Lexington
Review for: Fair more...
One of my favorite drug store concealers of all time! Super creamy formula and the color is great for my skin tone! Also, I mean hello the price is pretty awesome! I would for sure purchase this product again!
Addi T.
This is a nice budget concealer! The packaging is sleek and the product is very pretty! I love the consistency of the product and it doesn’t crease when set! It also blended in really well with my foundation!
Briana R.
Review for: Cafe more...
It is an okay item it does help cover some of the darkness not full coverage tho really wish it was tho but for the amount of coverage the price is pretty good I would recommend getting this item and using it
Review for: Maybelline ® New York Fit Me ® Concealer 20 Sand 0.23 fl. oz. Tube more...
This concealer was very popular in the beauty community, so I gave it a try. I felt that it was not bad, it just didn’t meet my expectations. I think that it has medium coverage, and I would recommend it to those who do not have much to conceal.
kaylee p.
Review for: Light more...
One of my top concealers that I love to use. It is very lightweight and natural. It lasts all day and does not crease. I haven’t used baking powder with it though, so I’m not sure what the result is for that.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back