Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Bailey O.
This is my favorite concealer ever!! I love it because its so cheap and it stays on forever! It covers up my dark circles and blends out like a dream. It's pretty cheap too and comes in 6 different shades. You could probably use it as a cream contour too. f you have not tried this yet then go get it now!
Taylor N.
Huntington , WV
BEST concealer out there. Ive tried high end and low end of the market, but nothing compares> It's even better when its only around $5. I love to use this under my eyes to cover my dark circles. I never have issues with it creasing (I do set it immediately upon application) and it provides me with almost full coverage. It never feel heavy or looks cakey either! Highly highly recommend this to everyone. I wear shade "fair #15"
francesca m.
i bought this product because of all the rave it got on youtube, but honestly it was so hard for me to blend out. at first i thought it was just the color i got that was too light, but i bought another color and still i couldn't work with it. just my opinion tho, everyone else loves it!
Martha V.
Corning, CA
I have very few high end concealers that I really like and finding a drug store one to match was very hard. Fortunately I came across this concealer and I am in love. It's very easy to blend and does not crease or flake. It gives me the coverage I need plus it gives me a beautiful glow. I highly recomend this product. It's definitely an everyday go to for me.
Sara S.
Bolingbrook, IL
This concealer is great! I find it comparable to the Nars Creamy Concealer, at less than half the price. It looks nice, and doesn't crease easily. The only complaint I have is that the color range is fairly small. I have a fair complexion, and the lightest shade isn't light enough to use as a highlight/concealer on me.
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
This is my go to drugstore concealer hands down. In my opinion it's better than or just as good as high end concealers. It's pretty fluid, conceals blemishes well & doesn't dry out. I bought fair, light and medium to use on different areas on my face (brighten under eyes and hide imperfections/redness in other areas).
Kristy B.
Stockton
This concealer is really nice. It sets well on foundation and it blends nicely. The coverage is nice, but as someone who relies on concealer to be full coverage, it definitely isn't the one I would go for. It has a nice natural finish and it lasts long with setting powder. I would definitely recommend it.
Allie C.
Humble, TX
I picked this up on a whim to try it. I really am impressed and love it. It covers up what I need it to is really lightweight and holds up pretty well throughout the day. It's great for throwing in my bag when we travel and you don't have to worry about it leaking or getting smashed and loosing product.
Gabriela S.
Review for: Light more...
This is my holy grail concealer, you can't beat the price, it's creamy and pigmented and it last a very long time on my skin. It has very nice coverage and it's buildable. I also found that this doesn't crease on under my eyes and it doesn't make the look dry. I love this and I would totally recommend it!
Erica S.
amazing concealer, especially for a drug store kind. It has a nice creamy consistency with buildable coverage. Its great for brightening the under eye area & highlight areas of your face. It stays on pretty long. It doesn't oxidize on the skin after application, it doesn't separate or become blotchy. It has a smooth texture.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart