Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19803)
Buy on Amazon
Grace L.
Review for: Sand more...
I love the price of this concealer and the coverage over all it doesn't match my skin tone exactly but it is pretty close i have rebought before and it's great for cream contour
Veronica B.
E Northport, NY
I think this concealer is great for blemished and color correction but works more as a base for me when it comes to under the eyes. I have bad dark circles so I usually need something heavier. I also have this product in a lighter color that I've used for highlighting and has worked great for when you want to give your face a bit of a brighter look. Overall, one of the better drugstore concealers I've tried.
Amina A.
Decatur, GA
I love the Maybelline fit me! concealer. I've used many different brands like the Mac concealer. I feel like they have kind of the same shade in the one I used. It's easy to apply and blend. Although, I don't use it for blemishes I think it would be great for it though. I use it for under eye concealer and it works great for me. I always return to this and I would really recommend it for a cheap alternative to MAC
Kirsten L.
I love this concealer! I wear it almost everyday by itself to cover up the redness around my nose, my dark circles, and the acne scars on my chin. It's very creamy, and can be drying - so make sure you moisturize! The coverage is great and I can blend it out easily using my fingers or my sigmax tapered kabuki brush. There are tons of shades to choose from so you're bound to find your perfect match. I need to restock!
Lindsay A.
Bellingham, WA
I think this is one of the best concealers from the drugstore when it comes to coverage. It also has a great price tag. It looks great on the skin, and while I do have problems with blending it out (it's just a lot thicker than I was expecting) I'm always really happy with the overall effect. It's also my favorite product to highlight with!
Aseel A.
I read about this product that it is the dupe of nars so I get it and try it it's good enough on coverage but need to use correct before for those who has dark circles , doesn't last for along time but the price is good maybe would buy again
Elsa W.
Castro Valley, CA
This is my favorite affordable concealer. The first time I purchased this was because people said it was a dupe for the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. I have never actually used the NARS one, but I do like this one. This concealer has good coverage without being too thick. It blends nicely and overall would recommend trying it for ~$5.
Mishaal B.
I recently bought this product and I immediately fell in love. I bought the concealer for a 5 day conference and it made my face look bright and flawless during twelve hour days. I've previously used the Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer and was not as impressed, I prefer this one hands down!
Tyler L.
Detroit, MI
This is the best concealer at the drugstore. I use this to conceal my dark circles. It's a thin consistency but surprisingly has a lot of coverage. It is not dry on my under eye area whatsoever. I do experience a tiny bit of creasing with this product, but that's just because I have very "Creasy" eyes lol. This concealer creases on me the least out of anything I've ever tried. I will repurchase this forever.
Rikki S.
This has been the best drugstore concealer I have ever used. I have very fair skin and the lightest shade is great. The coverage is the best for a drugstore I have ever found. It cover red spots so well that I don't see them after. The price was so affordable. I found it for around five dollars, and I have not needed to repurchase since. It can also be used to highlight on the skin for contouring.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?