Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Erica S.
amazing concealer, especially for a drug store kind. It has a nice creamy consistency with buildable coverage. Its great for brightening the under eye area & highlight areas of your face. It stays on pretty long. It doesn't oxidize on the skin after application, it doesn't separate or become blotchy. It has a smooth texture.
Ronnie H.
Oxford, NC
Review for: Fair more...
One of the best concealers I've ever used from the drug store for sure. Light weight with a nice amount of coverage. Doesn't look cakey when layered on top of foundation. Is very similar to the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer but it is a little bit more of a thin formula. Would recommend for sure!!
Allie C.
Humble, TX
I picked this up on a whim to try it. I really am impressed and love it. It covers up what I need it to is really lightweight and holds up pretty well throughout the day. It's great for throwing in my bag when we travel and you don't have to worry about it leaking or getting smashed and loosing product.
Gabriela S.
Review for: Light more...
This is my holy grail concealer, you can't beat the price, it's creamy and pigmented and it last a very long time on my skin. It has very nice coverage and it's buildable. I also found that this doesn't crease on under my eyes and it doesn't make the look dry. I love this and I would totally recommend it!
Taylor N.
Huntington , WV
BEST concealer out there. Ive tried high end and low end of the market, but nothing compares> It's even better when its only around $5. I love to use this under my eyes to cover my dark circles. I never have issues with it creasing (I do set it immediately upon application) and it provides me with almost full coverage. It never feel heavy or looks cakey either! Highly highly recommend this to everyone. I wear shade "fair #15"
Mileena M.
Woodbury, MN
BEST DRUGSTORE CONCEALER EVER! This is my everyday holy grail concealer. I use this for my under eyes and it looks beautiful. The finish is perfectly glowy and natural. It's also very long wearing, doesn't crease and doesn't leave my under eyes feeling or looking dry. Very nice dupe NARS creamy concealer.
Tracie Q.
Torrance, CA
As someone with dry under eyes, this concealer is really nice and moisturizing. It's not heavy at all, yet still has good coverage. I've used a darker shade to contour and that worked really well too. The only down side for me is that it does crease on me so I quickly have to set it with powder. It's a really good everyday concealer and I always repurchase.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
Best concealer I have ever tried! I have very dry skin and this concealer covers up blemishes and under eye circles like a dream without getting cakey. I prefer this over my Mac Prolongwear concealer, which tends to accentuate my dry patches. Maybelline Fit Me blends in wonderfully and is available in 6 shades, hopefully one will match your skin tone! It works better and it's much cheaper than other concealer on the market! A ++++
Megan G.
I love this concealer. It is creamy and blends nicely. I think it gives a medium coverage. It's a good all-purpose concealer good for blemishes and redness in the skin and but if you have really bad dark circles under the eyes I would pop a corrector on underneath. Good price point for the product you get.
Ally F.
Seattle, WA
I love this concealer! I've repurchased his many times because I haven't found anything that I love more. It's affordable too, which is a huge bonus! It's pretty lightweight but gives medium-full coverage. I typically set this with powder so that it doesn't crease! Overall, this is an excellent concealer.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart