Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Desteny M.
Looooove this concealer love it love it love it lol. There's really nothing more to say but if your reading this just buy it. For the price there's no thinking twice. Compared to high end concealers that don't do the job this is gold. Good consistency but make sure to powder after you conceal to diminish lines.
Jillian P.
This concealer has a very creamy consistency and goes on smooth. It has good coverage and seems like one tube will go a long ways. I have light/medium skin tone and I bought the light which blends really well. I have been using it over my foundation for under my eyes and it works well without a powder also.
Chandler S.
Jonesboro, AR
This is a great drug store concealer! I hate spending a lot of money on make-up so this product is easily one of my favorites. It takes away the dark circles under my eyes and brightens my face up so much. I will continue to buy this product for a very long time.
Maya V.
I love this concealer and it was a pleasant find after nearly purchasing the Nars concealer that looks similar. I easily color-matched, and found that it does a good job covering both under eye circles and blemishes. I have fairly dry skin and found that it doesn't cake and dry out. I apply a thin layer of powder to set it but sometimes have to reapply throughout the day so it doesn't necessarily have the best staying power.
Jenae J.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: Cafe more...
Not the best concealer I've ever used, so I actually started using it to contour! It blends very easily, and is a good product for beginners just learning to contour. By using the affordable concealers I saved a lot of money instead of buying contour palettes that I never use all of the colors. It does not have the best long time wear, so def want a good primer and setter. Unfortunately this line does not carry a lot of deeper shades.
Kiersten T.
Belle Center, OH
I use this in my kit when I am doing other people's make up. It is definitely buildable and is one of my favorite drugstore foundations. It has good coverage, while not being too thick. It blends out easily and gives a natural finish. I do wish there were more shades in this concealer though. Maybe someday.
Cindy M.
Oldtown, MD
The best drugstore concealed hands down and even better than many high end brands. Doesn't crease on my under eye area and stays put all day while offering maximum coverage. I have light to medium skin and use the lightest shade to highlight areas of my face and it covers everything. Can't beat the price
Erica H.
Washington, DC
Review for: Cafe more...
i bought this as a cream contour at tati's recommendation and hate it for that purpose. first of all the shade range here is pathetic. the deepest shade is basically my skintone and i am as white as they come. secondly, this left my face feeling sticky no matter what i laid on top. just feels like the sort of product that's going to irritate the skin. i'm going to give this a try as an actual concealer as i think this ostensible contour shade would work under my eyes too.
Samantha B.
I have dark circles under my eyes, so I was always looking for new concealers to try. After seeing one of my favorite YouTubers talk about this in a video I knew I had to try it. That was probably over a year ago and I have been using this stuff every day since. For drug store, it's awesome. Creamy and lightweight, but still has good coverage and it is buildable. It does seem to accentuate dry skin, but as long as you apply moisturizer before you should be fine. Love this stuff, highly recommend.
Gabriela S.
Review for: Light more...
This is my holy grail concealer, you can't beat the price, it's creamy and pigmented and it last a very long time on my skin. It has very nice coverage and it's buildable. I also found that this doesn't crease on under my eyes and it doesn't make the look dry. I love this and I would totally recommend it!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart