Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19817)
Buy on Amazon
Courtney H.
I've only used this twice and I already love it! I chose the lightest shade and it definitely brightens up my under eye area really well. I will say, however, I don't find this to be as full coverage as some other concealers I have tried, but I find that it does not crease very much which is a problem I am always having.
Lily R.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
Review for: Light more...
This a great concealer for highlighting the face! It has a very blend-able formula and the shades are neutral to yellow. I would not use this for concealing pimples if you touch it directly to your face because it is unsanitary and collects bacteria. Because it is affordable, replace every few months!
Cherise O.
Los Angeles, CA
Probably my favorite ever drugstore concealer. I generally like the more higher end concealers like Nars, and Tarte. But The color which is the deepest one, for my skin tone is perfect. Its natural and its a yellow undertone which is great. The foundation is crap in my opinion it , it makes you look like a greaseball if you are combo/oily like me. But I will continue using the concealer its fantastic and affordable.
Brandi T.
This is one of my most used products in my makeup collection! I love it but I don't like how it looks Cakey if you use too much :/ A little goes a long way with this product which I love but it's hard to build up more with this concealer, I wish it was a little lighter but besides that it's great
Katelyn K.
This concealer oxidized on me like no other! Given the fact that I currently don't have any foundation, I have been using this all over my face and 30 minutes later, I was orange! On top of that, the lightest shade they have doesn't even match me. It doesn't cover my dark circles or blemishes either.
America F.
Kansas City, MO
When I was a beginner this was the very first concealer and let me tell you I instantly saw a difference. I was amazed by how much it covered up. The best part was that it was only like $6 if you are trying out makeup but don't want to break your wallet this is by far the best drugstore concealer
Anna O.
Pinconning, MI
Highly recommend!
Light wear, but full coverage. Applies evenly and is easily blended. Long lasting. Very affordable. Good amount of product. (Last me 2 months)
Personally I wear this as a "foundation" and it does an amazing job and looks flawless.

(In picture: wearing concealer as foundation)
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
So impressed! Have been using the Born this Way concealer since it came out, I needed a quick replacement and grabbed this (knowing how much I liked the foundation and powder). This is great! The coverage is strong on any blemishes and yet the formula is thin enough to work well on my undereyes. Two thumbs up!
Candice F.
Nicholasville, KY
Even tho this a review for this specific concealer, I actually use the darker one called Cafe as a liquid contour. And wow is it amazing. Works perfect for this. Blends well as a contour. And the color is perfection. I also use the lighter one for its actual intended purpose but I didn't care for it as a concealer. The coverage is not what I had hoped it would be.
Ashli B.
Columbia, SC
The consistency of this concealer is INCREDIBLE for drugstore. It is lightweight yet so full coverage and easy to blend. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I purchased the lightest shade and its on a fine line where I can wear it but it is almost too dark. I wish it came a shade or two lighter. If it did I would give it 5 stars.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?