Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
shelby j.
Jacksonville
Review for: Light more...
not full coverage, but wasn’t expecting full coverage. it blends very easily with a damp beauty blender. somewhat buildable, but it can end up looking cakey, or not drying all the way. definitely not good for coverage, but i use this for my every day, “no makeup” looks. would recommend in certain situations.
Jessica n.
At first i was a bit skeptical about this product. Its not bas once you learn how to apply it. A little bit runny but i had to use multiple layers. I still would recommend it though.
Shawna G.
I have tried a few different concealers, but I always keep coming back to this one. I use it for highlighting the under eye and other parts of the face and it never creases or is too dry. It lasts throughout the day and comes in a bunch of different shades! Maybelline is always pretty good with their concealers.
Desteny M.
Looooove this concealer love it love it love it lol. There's really nothing more to say but if your reading this just buy it. For the price there's no thinking twice. Compared to high end concealers that don't do the job this is gold. Good consistency but make sure to powder after you conceal to diminish lines.
Libby W.
Oxford, OH
I do not typically do a full face of foundation, just problem areas such as under my eyes, nose, and blemishes when they arise. These Fit Me! sticks are awesome for matching color, are easy to apply and are inexpensive! I absolutely love them, couldn't think of using anything else.
Maya V.
I love this concealer and it was a pleasant find after nearly purchasing the Nars concealer that looks similar. I easily color-matched, and found that it does a good job covering both under eye circles and blemishes. I have fairly dry skin and found that it doesn't cake and dry out. I apply a thin layer of powder to set it but sometimes have to reapply throughout the day so it doesn't necessarily have the best staying power.
Yasmin B.
Leominster, MA
BEST CONCEALER EVER. Lasts all day (after you set it of course), blends beautifully and can easily be built up to medium/full coverage, and i love the consistency of this concealer--its not too thick, its nice and creamy. Color range is also great, everything about this concealer is amazing-highly recommend!
Jenae J.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: Cafe more...
Not the best concealer I've ever used, so I actually started using it to contour! It blends very easily, and is a good product for beginners just learning to contour. By using the affordable concealers I saved a lot of money instead of buying contour palettes that I never use all of the colors. It does not have the best long time wear, so def want a good primer and setter. Unfortunately this line does not carry a lot of deeper shades.
Symone G.
TUCSON, AZ
Review for: Light more...
This is my Holy grail concealer! I love that it covers my dark circles and blemishes on my face while still giving me a natural looking face. Works well on top of and underneath foundation as well. Great for starters and those who don't want to have too much makeup on but still have things needed to coverup.
Taz R.
Pico Rivera , CA
super creamy & blendable, dupe for NARS, color match is really bad this, but this is my go to concealer I wear this everyday, I love it, medium to full coverage, definitely recommend
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart