Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20725)
Nicollette H.
Schuyler, NE
Love this concealer! It covers up my imperfections and brightens up areas like my under eyes and my forehead. The only thing that I wish to change is the packaging of the tube. I'm almost out of my tube and it looks like there is more product at the bottom but I can't get in out. But otherwise, it's a very good product and I highly recommend it!
Aoife L.
Philadelphia , PA
This is the BEST drugstore concealer - and I even think it's just as good as a lot of high end concealers. It's super creamy, blendable, and high coverage, and it's just a few dollars! It also comes in a really large shade range, which is sometimes hard to find at the drugstore. I will keep repurchasing this forever and ever.
April Y.
Stockton, Ca
I like it, but it's not my favorite. It goes on smoothly, but I do find it a bit drying. doesn't look as nice as the maybelline instant age rewind one. coverage is a light-med. and doesn't crease into my fine lines which is good. I feel like I need to layer this product in order to get the desired look I want for my under eyes.
sierra G.
Cleveland, OK
This concealer is my go-to. I cannot believe it's only five dollars! With a thick, creamy formula and a great price, this is BY FAR my favorite drugstore concealer. Its even better than some high end concealers I've tried! The small dome foot applicator provided easy application under the eyes and even to clean up your wing. I will continue repurchasing this product for years to come.
MacKenzie B.
I just bought this and for a drug store concealer I would say it was great. I have to say the range is kind of weird though. I'm a yellow undertone and if I wanted to use it to beighten my under eye I'd only have one shade higher to go and it was like pure pink. the one I have matches my skin well so I guess I'm just picky
Melanie
LOVE THIS! I can use this concealer with or without foundation and have it last 5-6 hours. I do set it with Maybelline's Fit Me Matte and Poreless Pressed Powder. I have not noticed any breakouts when using this product. I does a pretty decent job at covering my redness without looking cakey. I have repurchased this product more than 5 times and will continue to use it as my go to concealer.
Nicole K.
Barnegat, NJ
Review for: Light more...
this is my all time favorite concealer - it has great coverage compared to others on the market. It goes on really smooth! It is great for under eye coverage, sun spots, and blemishes. It is definitely build able but one coat typically does the job! I would highly recommend and this is one product I cannot live without!
Emily H.
Bexley, OH
I use the NARS creamy concealer and tried this as I had heard it was a great dupe. I have really dark circles under my eyes that need to be covered. This concealer is a close second but does not last as long as NARS concealer. They have a wide range of colors that match most skin types and it is easy to blend without drying.
Iris T.
Corp Christi, TX
For its low price, this is one of the best value concealer I have ever tried. It's super easy to apply and very long lasting. The formula are medium-full coverage, buildable, creamy, and more. Basically everything you look for in a concealer it has it plus with its drugstore price tag. Strongly recommend everything to try it.
Noemi L.
In all honesty, I like this better than the Sephora Collection one. I have combo skin, my t-zone gets very oily though. I would highly recommend a setting powder with this. It's very lightweight in my opinion. I would highly recommend this to anyone. It blends easily but I also wouldn't call this full coverage. It's medium coverage.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back